Positive experiences POST HERE!
-
smileyman57
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:46 pm
Positive experiences POST HERE!
I usually pop onto the forums once a day to check things out and I noticed that about 98% of the threads for the inTune are negative, i.e. expressing problems and issues, TCM, connectivity, cal id, etc. I realize some of this is due to the company requesting that you post up questions and issues rather than email or private messages thus inflating the number of negative threads.
For someone that is new to programers like I was a few months ago this can be troublesome when doing research. My guess is that for every negative experience there must be many positives.
I will start - When I first recieved my inTune, it would not power up on a vehicle. Sent it back and it was returned within 2 weeks with a new cable.
Unit now works great, it performs as advertised. I have loaded in and driven with both the 87 and 91+ octane tunes and have been very happy with the improvements. I am on my second tank of 92 octane with the Diablo tune and overall performance is improved including fuel mileage. I will update this after a few more tanks regarding mpg.
Happy customer and would recommend the inTune to those looking to add performance to their Chevrolet.
-Kevin
For someone that is new to programers like I was a few months ago this can be troublesome when doing research. My guess is that for every negative experience there must be many positives.
I will start - When I first recieved my inTune, it would not power up on a vehicle. Sent it back and it was returned within 2 weeks with a new cable.
Unit now works great, it performs as advertised. I have loaded in and driven with both the 87 and 91+ octane tunes and have been very happy with the improvements. I am on my second tank of 92 octane with the Diablo tune and overall performance is improved including fuel mileage. I will update this after a few more tanks regarding mpg.
Happy customer and would recommend the inTune to those looking to add performance to their Chevrolet.
-Kevin
2010 Silverado - Stock
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Positive experiences POST HERE!
As a rule, these forums will rarely have feedback from people saying 'everything is working perfectly', as they generally have no reason to seek us out if its all good 
FWIW, we have sold over 2000 inTunes at this point, there are less than 5% of those people reporting issues of any sort, and we're clearing those up daily
FWIW, we have sold over 2000 inTunes at this point, there are less than 5% of those people reporting issues of any sort, and we're clearing those up daily
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: Positive experiences POST HERE!
once all my DCX issues were sorted out the intune is great.
07 Ram Hemi 5.7 quad cab 4x4 big horn. 3.92 gears, Flowmaster exhaust and more coming.
- Ill_Born_SS
- Posts: 962
- Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:48 pm
RE: Positive experiences POST HERE!
Impressed here too... few gremlins but they are always dealt with in a professional manner and with the upmost respect towards the customer. Hard to find that elsewhere!
Only one thing to say about my "Diablew" Tune!
" Just Friggin Wicked"
Now with TCM support...
" Just Friggin Wicked"
Now with TCM support...
-
BlackZ71Silverado
- Posts: 288
- Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:46 pm
RE: Positive experiences POST HERE!
The InTune I received works..
2010 Silverado Ext.Cab 5.3L
MBRP exhaust
AirAid MIT AEM filter
Black bear Performance Tuned
2008 Silverado Ext. Cab 6.0L Vortec Max
GMPP exhaust
GMPP CAI
Black Bear Performance Tuned
MBRP exhaust
AirAid MIT AEM filter
Black bear Performance Tuned
2008 Silverado Ext. Cab 6.0L Vortec Max
GMPP exhaust
GMPP CAI
Black Bear Performance Tuned
- Oldsaltydog
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm
RE: Positive experiences POST HERE!
My intune works great never had a problem except registering I guess it registered but I registered on the web just in case. I love my diablew tune getting new rearend gears soon as I do taxes all is well except for oops never mind that's another post
Oldsaltydog
2007 corvette c6
2007 corvette c6
RE: Positive experiences POST HERE!
Yep, no problems here. Getting the InTune software installed on my laptop was a little confusing but I figured it out on my own. Everything else is great except for the lack of....never mind!
2010 GMC Sierra 5.3
K&N Aircharger
Blastin' Bob Muffler-back with Magnaflow
Diablo Sport inTune, Diablew tuned
K&N Aircharger
Blastin' Bob Muffler-back with Magnaflow
Diablo Sport inTune, Diablew tuned
RE: Positive experiences POST HERE!
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
-
Nolimitzr1
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:49 pm
RE: Positive experiences POST HERE!
All good now for moat part only bug is tire parameter, which they got a test vehicle coming in I've been told next week, not a deal breaker for me yet as I am on factory wheels and tires. Works perfect otherwise, love the throttle boost I have it set for my liking based on how I use and weight I put on the pedal. Now to get a egr delete cmr tune and all will be well
RE: Positive experiences POST HERE!
Even with the short snafu out of the box, I'm very glad I made the purchase!!! A guy at work has decided to buy one as well after talking to me about mine.
-
Silver2011
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:12 pm
Re: RE: Positive experiences POST HERE!
It's too bad Jannetty Racing couldn't get my issues solved so I would not have had to send it back. He couldn't fix it and still charged me a 20% restocking fee! Rip off!mikel wrote:As a rule, these forums will rarely have feedback from people saying 'everything is working perfectly', as they generally have no reason to seek us out if its all good
FWIW, we have sold over 2000 inTunes at this point, there are less than 5% of those people reporting issues of any sort, and we're clearing those up daily
RE: Re: RE: Positive experiences POST HERE!
I have had nothing but success with my InTune so far. Did a good job on ly LS4 Grand Prix! Much better throttle response and power throughout the revs. Its too bad there is no TCM tune out though, I would love to up the shift points. The factory 4 speed is terrible haha
-
Silver2011
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:12 pm
Re: RE: Re: RE: Positive experiences POST HERE!
What do you mean success? Throttle response means nothing. Et is what you are looking for! Did you dyno, track test or otherwise to see if you made more power? I did and actually lost power! Can't go by the old "seat of the pants"!BkGXP wrote:I have had nothing but success with my InTune so far. Did a good job on ly LS4 Grand Prix! Much better throttle response and power throughout the revs. Its too bad there is no TCM tune out though, I would love to up the shift points. The factory 4 speed is terrible haha
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Positive experiences POST HERE!
No I have not had the chance to dyno it yet. Not too many Local Dyno's here in Edmonton. By the "seat of the pants" it feels much more responsive and pulls harder through all the gears. What were your dyno numbers before and after?