U7146 Update never coming.
Moderator: mikel
-
SoJerZsaleen
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:41 pm
U7146 Update never coming.
I'm very new to these forums and a new Diablosport U7146 owner. The tuner is decent, but it is no where near as impressive as it sounds; it is borderline false advertising. After reading hundreds of posts many people report problems with this particular tuner. The software obviously needs a huge update and a lot of people have been waiting patiently for years for this. I have done some research and the techs have been saying that an update is "coming soon" just about every month for the past couple of years. The most recent tenative date was back around May 2007 when one of the techs said that the update will "definately be out this summer." Well, as of today (late November) it is just about 3 full months past the end of summer and no update is in sight.. it is still simply listed as "coming soon." Many people have invested $400 and below for this tuner and I think we deserve a software update that corrects all of the listed problems and probably some added features for having to wait so long. Granted, I just got one and haven't had to go through this rediculously long wait, but I can clearly see everyones frustration with the issue. Diablosport needs to address this and make a DEADLINE for the u7146 update. If you can't fix all of the problems atleast release an update that fixes the most general ones... and then later on release an update that is finalized. Give the people what they deserve... it's only fair. Thanks - Drew Allen
-
tony99cobra
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:30 pm
-
secondchance
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:44 pm
I just bought one for my better half. The install went well and the car runs well but I posted a question about the fan running constantly. I hope I get an answer. I have two other cars that I am working on and may want a tuner for them as well. If delays with the update persist I'll look elsewhere.
secondChance
-
bandersson
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:49 am