I have a Windows XP laptop. I hooked the InTune up and both (InTune and Diablosport) drives are available and Intune.exe seems to be running fine.
Windows took forever to find and install the drivers for the intune though. But once done, I had no warrning and InTune showed up as a COM port in the device manager.
So from what I can see, everything is good to go but for some reason, DataViewer won't detect it. It's juste stuck at 'Seaching for tool'. I even left it seaching for 30min with no success (with both COM2 and COM7). I tried starting DV then plugging the Intune in. I tried booting the Laptop with the Intune already hooked up, etc. To no avail.
The same laptop works fine with the DSP that I have. DV is at the latest version (3.3.0.8 ).
Help would be appreciated.
DataViewer 3.3 won't connect to InTune
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: DataViewer 3.3 won
once the intune.exe launches, close it, then launch DV and let it connect...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: DataViewer 3.3 won
It didn't change anything. How long should it take for DV to detect it?
Does it matter that it's not the laptop I registered the Intune with (shouldn't but never know)?
It's getting frustrating.
Does it matter that it's not the laptop I registered the Intune with (shouldn't but never know)?
It's getting frustrating.
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: DataViewer 3.3 won
registration does not matter.
does the intune show up as a com port in the device manager, with no errors?
does the intune show up as a com port in the device manager, with no errors?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: RE: DataViewer 3.3 won
mikel wrote:registration does not matter.
does the intune show up as a com port in the device manager, with no errors?
That's why I don't get what could be wrong. DSP works fine.Crazyced wrote: Windows took forever to find and install the drivers for the intune though. But once done, I had no warrning and InTune showed up as a COM port in the device manager.
Ok, I tried with a Windows Vista laptop and it worked. I noticed that in Vista, the Intune.exe would not run automatically (I have to allow it) unlike in XP. So I blocked Intune.exe from running entirely via registry and gave it another try but no cigar.
Anyone was successful in datalogging with an XP machine?
But now there's this god damn freezing while logging issue. It randomly freezes after 1, 3, 8 or 20 seconds. Making dataloging an absolute nightmare. This needs to be addressed ASAP. Either that or internal analog logging (the reason I'm using a laptop) needs to be setup like it should have been from the start.
Anyone was successful in datalogging with an XP machine?
But now there's this god damn freezing while logging issue. It randomly freezes after 1, 3, 8 or 20 seconds. Making dataloging an absolute nightmare. This needs to be addressed ASAP. Either that or internal analog logging (the reason I'm using a laptop) needs to be setup like it should have been from the start.