Are there issues with update 1r01i? (File not found?)

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
Post Reply
billgates380
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:02 pm

Are there issues with update 1r01i? (File not found?)

Post by billgates380 »

Is there an issue with InTune firmware 1r01i ? I try to do a software update on a Win7 and WinXP machine and both say "Downloading: InTune firmware 1r01i" and then a dialog box comes up saying "Cound not get file from the web. 1r01i, (122)". Same issue on both machines. I also tried 2 completely different Internet connections/ISPs.

On my I-1000 Firmware info page, it says:

Application is 1r01h
GM Tune Db is 1r01g
DCX Tune Db is 1r01b
Ford Tune Db is 1r01c
and all other DBs are 1r01a.

This is a brand new i-1000 and I am skeptical to do anything on my truck until this is resolved. The Tune and Log directories in /INTUNE are empty.

To me this seems like the file it's looking for is not being found on the server, but I'm not certain.



*****inTune Info*****

App Rev: 1r01h
Serial#: CIEL274-1
Registered?: 1
Lincense Used: 0
Lincense Available: 1
Cdrom Rev: 1r01h
Mfr: GM, Tune DB Rev: 1r01g, Pid DB Rev: 1r01a
Mfr: DCX, Tune DB Rev: 1r01b, Pid DB Rev: 1r01a
Mfr: FORD, Tune DB Rev: 1r01c, Pid DB Rev: 1r01a VIN DB Rev: 1r01a

*****Current Tuned Vehicle Info*****
Manufacturer:
Make:
Model:
Year:
Engine:
Engine Capacity:
Body Type:
Drive Line config:
Vehicle Type:
Assembly Plant:
billgates380
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:02 pm

RE: Are there issues with update 1r01i? (File not found?)

Post by billgates380 »

Also forgot to mention - when I first plugged it in today, it seemed to download some other update version as it went through a process of verifying, rebooting, progress bars, etc. Registration seemed to go through normally.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Are there issues with update 1r01i? (File not found?)

Post by mikel »

replied to your email...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
billgates380
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:02 pm

RE: Are there issues with update 1r01i? (File not found?)

Post by billgates380 »

Thanks - sorry, didn't realize you were so fast, nor that you monitored both areas. Upgrading now using the file you emailed...
billgates380
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:02 pm

RE: Are there issues with update 1r01i? (File not found?)

Post by billgates380 »

I think I'm in business! I dragged the file over, it rebooted and did its thing, then told me to do the cdrom update file, which it did successfully...now it's onto another writing process, so I think we're all good...


Thank you for the outstanding and PROMPT support!!


-Drew
Post Reply

Return to “Auto Updater/PC related issues”