2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup

Post questions about your Trinity for a Ford vehicle here.

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

lightning
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:01 am

Re: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup

Post by lightning »

Yes but I do not have one to test the raptor tune. :wink: Somehow you guys came up with one. Thanx
Last edited by lightning on Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lightning
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:01 am

Re: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup

Post by lightning »

Worked, tune installed, need to work on the shifting quality. I will dyno and tinker sometime soon, Thanx brent
User avatar
sohfast94
Posts: 3512
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:49 pm

Re: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup

Post by sohfast94 »

Post your last tuen written. It'll be slow around here this week so I'll ahve time to mess with it....
Insert Clever comment here...

Image

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.
lightning
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:01 am

Re: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup

Post by lightning »

Truck shifts very fast through gears, also sounds as if torque converter stays unlocked entire renge of shifting. I like trans to shift fast and firm. Also I see tune has off road mode transmission configure in it, can we adjust how it shifts in off road mode? Or make rear diff stay locked in all speeds in 4x4? I will send in a minute, the last tune did not save in trinity.
lightning
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:01 am

Re: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup

Post by lightning »

Trinity says failure retrieving tune, reported failure was ecm unable to export tune? I have tried it twice. Any Ideas?? I can give you stock backup.
Attachments
2010RaptorRoseStockTune.frg
Stock Tune as reported by Trinity.
(987.93 KiB) Downloaded 295 times
lightning
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:01 am

Re: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup

Post by lightning »

Tried with 91 tune also, truck will not report ecm tune.
User avatar
sohfast94
Posts: 3512
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:49 pm

Re: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup

Post by sohfast94 »

see if you can load this.

hit send tune to tool and select this tune, then it will ask you for a second file that will be your original backup.
Attachments
2010raptor_R1.frg
(740.12 KiB) Downloaded 314 times
Insert Clever comment here...

Image

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.
lightning
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:01 am

Re: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup

Post by lightning »

Is this a different tune? Snowed here today so driving an feeling trans shift might be hard, I will try.
User avatar
sohfast94
Posts: 3512
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:49 pm

Re: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup

Post by sohfast94 »

Yes it is.
Insert Clever comment here...

Image

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity Ford Gas”