hello, I have the intune for my 2000 mustang gt. I talked to tech support because I had an old version model number. Listed like..
-diablo tune
-87 octane tune
-modify stock tune
that is it... everyone else has 93 R, 91 P, 89, and 87 P all listed on there screen thats what I am wanting.
He told me to plug it in the pc and have it update. Well it automatically updated or it automatically did something. The model number did change to a different one. I will get the number it changed to when I get away from my desk. Is there a download Just mainly wanted to see what my next options are.
Thanks guys other than this its been a sweet tuner for sure.
-Matt
INTUNE PROBLEMS
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: INTUNE PROBLEMS
93r/91r/93p, etc, as far as i have seen, are the names American Muscle uses to designate their custom tunes...PIERCE wrote:hello, I have the intune for my 2000 mustang gt. I talked to tech support because I had an old version model number. Listed like..
-diablo tune
-87 octane tune
-modify stock tune
that is it... everyone else has 93 R, 91 P, 89, and 87 P all listed on there screen thats what I am wanting.
He told me to plug it in the pc and have it update. Well it automatically updated or it automatically did something. The model number did change to a different one. I will get the number it changed to when I get away from my desk. Is there a download Just mainly wanted to see what my next options are.
Thanks guys other than this its been a sweet tuner for sure.
-Matt
the tunes you are seeing are correct for your vehicle.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: INTUNE PROBLEMS
HMMM, OK SWEET.
THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING. SO USING 91 OCTANE ON THE DIABLO TUNE OK?
THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING. SO USING 91 OCTANE ON THE DIABLO TUNE OK?
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: INTUNE PROBLEMS
Yes, thats good.PIERCE wrote:HMMM, OK SWEET.
THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING. SO USING 91 OCTANE ON THE DIABLO TUNE OK?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]