Trinity Fan Settings in 91 Octane Modify

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
DavidsChargerR/T
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:21 pm

Trinity Fan Settings in 91 Octane Modify

Post by DavidsChargerR/T »

I have a 18 degree Thermostat in my 2013 Charger R/T with the 5.7L Hemi AWD. I was in the Modify section of the 91 Octane Tune and chose the Fan Settings. I notice there are about five or so settings. I pretty much set the low fan speed at 182 and the high speed at 185 degrees but when I drive the car on the Highway and it is 30 degrees out, when I stop at a stop light it sounds like the fans are running. I look at the Engine Coolant Gage in the Evic and it says the car is at 178 degrees. The inside Fan is set to off so it is not that which I am hearing. Also, when I turn the car off I can hear the sound of a Fan spinning down.

I will raise the settings to 185 Low and 190 High and see if that takes care of the problem..

Any help with what is happening or recommended settings for a 180 degree Thermostat would be appreciated.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58777
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Trinity Fan Settings in 91 Octane Modify

Post by mikel »

dont try setting them to a specific value, start with the stock settings and lower them all by -20* from where they are set.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
DavidsChargerR/T
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:21 pm

Re: Trinity Fan Settings in 91 Octane Modify

Post by DavidsChargerR/T »

Thanks for that information Mikel.... I also see I had a typo as I meant I have a 180 degree thermostat and not a 18 degree thermostat.. ha ha ha.. You must have chuckled when you saw that and thought.. wow.. this guy is a dope... LOL
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity Dodge Gas”