2008-2009 Buick Super supported?
2008-2009 Buick Super supported?
Hey guys, they're not listed on the Intune app chart but just wanted to confirm that the 08-09 Buicks with the 5.3 LS4 V8 are supported yes? I'm sure I've seen at least one person with a tune on their Super.

Re: 2008-2009 Buick Super supported?
Hey there Will..
I've been doing these LS4's since 2005, when I got my brand new 2006 Monte Carlo SS... I've done thousands of these cars through the years, and I can tell you that no, have never ever seen or had a buick come through.. don't know anyone that has one on theirs or has gotten tuned...
it's like the 2005 gxp's, heh.. those are ls4's, but most are not supported, only a handful have ever worked...
I've been doing these LS4's since 2005, when I got my brand new 2006 Monte Carlo SS... I've done thousands of these cars through the years, and I can tell you that no, have never ever seen or had a buick come through.. don't know anyone that has one on theirs or has gotten tuned...
it's like the 2005 gxp's, heh.. those are ls4's, but most are not supported, only a handful have ever worked...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Re: 2008-2009 Buick Super supported?
Admittedly I've done only a small handful of Supers with my other software in the grand LS4 scheme of things, man they're nice cars.
Its the same E67 12607096 computer as the 08 GXP and 08-09 Impala SS, would it help the Diablo engineers if I bench flashed a computer set and pulled the files off with a Trinity (if that's possible)? I'd like these supported, had requests!
Its the same E67 12607096 computer as the 08 GXP and 08-09 Impala SS, would it help the Diablo engineers if I bench flashed a computer set and pulled the files off with a Trinity (if that's possible)? I'd like these supported, had requests!

- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 2008-2009 Buick Super supported?
Im sure they are supported or can be added easily.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: 2008-2009 Buick Super supported?
When I get my next Intune shipment, I'll bench flash an 08 and 09 LaCrosse computer set and see if the Intune likes it. If not, I'll post and just let me know what to do to have it added in

- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 2008-2009 Buick Super supported?
it will read the files off the pcm supported or not, so if it only offers modify stock tune, click it and let it read the file then post it here please.
It will read/hold multiple unsupported files as well
It will read/hold multiple unsupported files as well
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]