Seem like the DR trucks have fallen from the Scope
Moderator: mikel
Seem like the DR trucks have fallen from the Scope
Looks like the DR trucks have fallen off the scope, whats happening
Any updates on the programmer hardware, any timeline
on when we are going to see it
thanks
Any updates on the programmer hardware, any timeline
on when we are going to see it
thanks
-
Black05Hemi
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:12 pm
RE: Seem like the DR trucks have fallen from the Scope
They're still working on it, it will be out when it's done...They're not giving any predictions on when that might be
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Seem like the DR trucks have fallen from the Scope
It is in the works guys.
Thanks
Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
HEMIFISH2004
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:01 pm
RE: Seem like the DR trucks have fallen from the Scope
not holding my breath any more. been hearing its on the way since june. been given release times like " within a week or two of the cars tuner" and " for sure before the end of the year (2007)"
-
HEMIFISH2004
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:01 pm
RE: Seem like the DR trucks have fallen from the Scope
watch out SCT is workin on theirs
-
Black05Hemi
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:12 pm
RE: Seem like the DR trucks have fallen from the Scope
If you want a SCT tuner, then go buy it, if it's even out...Geez...I use to be in a hurry for the Predator too, till I decided to take a chill pill...My truck's not going anywhere, i'll have it when the Predator is released...I'd rather they get it right, before releasing it
What is with the censoring of SCT? You guys that afraid of competition?
What is with the censoring of SCT? You guys that afraid of competition?
-
HemiHorsePower
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:17 pm
s see t
I could be wrong, but I don't think they have it ready for the"DR." trucks yet, in their aplication list for their product, they say "Hemi" vehicles, but I think it's just the cars..plus the fact they flatout say "most hemi vehicles".
Evidently the transmission protocols for the Dr. trucks is very tricky.
Evidently the transmission protocols for the Dr. trucks is very tricky.
RE: s see t
Nah it is still in the works.
You guys do not seem to realize the complexity of the process involved in creating these products, let alone the fact the we DiabloSport (unlike others) will not release a half finished product.
You guys do not seem to realize the complexity of the process involved in creating these products, let alone the fact the we DiabloSport (unlike others) will not release a half finished product.
Johan< @ >DiabloSport.com
Diablosport INC
Research & Development
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
Diablosport INC
Research & Development
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
-
Black05Hemi
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:12 pm
RE: s see t
Johan, I wouldn't say the Flashpaq was "half-finished" when it was released...And, care to answer my question about why SCT is censored in these forums?
Nevermind, somebody changed it I see...
Nevermind, somebody changed it I see...
RE: s see t
Not here to argue, just stating facts, the flashpaq will not do what we will do. Plus we will cover 03's.
Johan< @ >DiabloSport.com
Diablosport INC
Research & Development
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
Diablosport INC
Research & Development
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
-
SuperchipsFan
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:57 pm
Re: RE: s see t
You mean be released and available to the public?johan wrote:Not here to argue, just stating facts, the flashpaq will not do what we will do. Plus we will cover 03's.
Re: RE: s see t
Not sure what your point is there, care to elaborate?SuperchipsFan wrote:You mean be released and available to the public?johan wrote:Not here to argue, just stating facts, the flashpaq will not do what we will do. Plus we will cover 03's.
Johan< @ >DiabloSport.com
Diablosport INC
Research & Development
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
Diablosport INC
Research & Development
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
-
SuperchipsFan
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:57 pm
RE: Re: RE: s see t
Sure. He said the flashpaq won't do what diablo does. So I assume he means function. The diablo apparently does not function and superchips can't do that (double negative).
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: RE: Re: RE: s see t
You are too much.SuperchipsFan wrote:Sure. He said the flashpaq won't do what diablo does. So I assume he means function. The diablo apparently does not function and superchips can't do that (double negative).
Bottom line, when the Predator hits the streets, and all the Diablo tuned Rams start blowing your doors in while you're running lean due to your one size fits all Superchips tune, you will see the light.
I say one year from now you'll be all over the forums as Diablosportfan.....
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: Re: RE: s see t
Assumptions, the mother of all ***** ***...
As I stated previously i have better things to do than argue, I am here to help, not argue.
As I stated previously i have better things to do than argue, I am here to help, not argue.
Johan< @ >DiabloSport.com
Diablosport INC
Research & Development
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
Diablosport INC
Research & Development
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.