why so limited on what can be done?

Vehicles needed for testing

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

Post Reply
[email protected]
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:04 pm

why so limited on what can be done?

Post by [email protected] »

Trying to understand why I cant do much of any thing with intune tuner. It dosent allow much of a dramatic change of even know what parts I have installed on the car. Is this just temporary due to the car being 2015 rt challenger? Or is this all you have to offer in tuning systems?.. what I expected to do was raise the over all rpm range to compensate for bolt ons nitrous turbos what have you. Do I need to get special tunes from you guys? I just assumed I could do more with this tuner but I feel its not the case. can some one send me some info and if this is all it can offer its not enough for me thank you
t1000
User avatar
Mike_Levy
Posts: 6715
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:11 pm
Location: Between Orlando and Tampa

Re: why so limited on what can be done?

Post by Mike_Levy »

Only CMR tuners can do more. They had to keep it so newbs couldn't blow up their cars. If you want to buy CMR contact [email protected]. It starts at $2500 and I don't know if 2015s are supported yet.
2021 BMW M550i xDrive
BMC Drop ins, JB4

2010 Nissan Murano beater
K&N Drop-in
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: why so limited on what can be done?

Post by mikel »

raising shift points is not an option with the new 8 speed trans currently.
If it is a manual you can raise the rev limits, but for example, using N2O should not require any additional RPM ;)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Test Vehicles Wanted”