Trinity data viewer question

Post any questions or comments about your Trinity for your GM car or gas truck here.

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
xgtoblack
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:13 am

Trinity data viewer question

Post by xgtoblack »

I finally got windows installed on my Macbook Pro. All Trinity Diablo sport downloader, and data view files installed flawlessly. When I plug in the Trinity to the usb port DS downloader sees it immediately and gives me the option to get tune or upload tune from tool. When I open the Dataviewer and go to open file it does not show any of my datalog files that I need to save to my computer, and send to my tuner. Am I missing something here? Thanks for any help on this.
Neil
User avatar
06MonteSS
Posts: 18098
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
Contact:

Re: Trinity data viewer question

Post by 06MonteSS »

as I had sent you in a previous email, After you've gotten the miles put on, you can find the info/instructions for the steady driving log, the list of parameters you need to setup to log, and then getting me all the files (log file and tune files), on my site www.diablewtune.com at #4 for the Trinity. -- instructions are in the pdf there on how to save the data log files from the trinity to your computer using the dataviewer...

Full Trinity user manual to read how to log, setup the gauges, etc.: http://diablosport.com/manualFiles/Trin ... Manual.pdf
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity GM Gas”