Used junkyard ECM

General Tech Support Questions

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
BobT
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:55 pm

Used junkyard ECM

Post by BobT »

I know I can send in my own ECM, but Can I purchase a boneyard ECM for a 2016 Challenger w/6.4 and send it in and get it both unlocked and mated to my 2016 Scat Pack ?
I realize I need to include VIN and miles and calibration number from door. I purchased a new 8320-R InTune I3 Platinum as the tuner (just registered it today).
Where do I send If this is possible?

Thanks
Last edited by BobT on Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Used junkyard ECM

Post by mikel »

Yes, thats fine. Just be sure to indicate when you call in that it is not the original pcm from the vehicle.


Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
BobT
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:55 pm

Re: Used junkyard ECM

Post by BobT »

Awesome, will do.

:drivingbad:
Post Reply

Return to “General Support”