i1000 support my car?

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
Post Reply
606of2000
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 7:51 pm

i1000 support my car?

Post by 606of2000 »

Hello.

I dont see a topic here that tells me it addresses vehicle support so before I even try to pair it with the car in question Im just going to ask, since my exact situation probably wont be covered anyway. First off will the i1000 support my 2013 Chrysler 300?

If so, will it cover _my_ 2013 and how ..

meaning, I have a John Varvatos limited, with a Hemi. Its supposedly based on a 300C, but it has options from the 300S. Specifically, I am talking about its sport mode. Im pretty sure the Cs didnt have the sport mode, so will the tuner detect my car correctly with the sport mode?

If so, how will adjustments work? For example, will shift point settings affect my car with sport mode on, or sport mode off ? Or will it affect both? Stacking with the sport mode settings?

Thanks!
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: i1000 support my car?

Post by mikel »

it would have to be an i1000-dcx mdel to work on a 2013.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “General inTune forum”