TRYING TO INSTALL TUNE...NEED HELP!

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Post Reply
wickedpissahtruck
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:53 am

TRYING TO INSTALL TUNE...NEED HELP!

Post by wickedpissahtruck »

So I purchased the T2 trinity with Hemifever performance and trans tune. I had no issues until I went to go install the HemiFever tunes in my truck, now I get a message that says "No vehicle control modules detected. Exitting tuning menu"... Sean from HemiFever says he's never seen this before, can anyone help me out here? Thanks for any tips!
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: TRYING TO INSTALL TUNE...NEED HELP!

Post by mikel »

what vehicle?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
wickedpissahtruck
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:53 am

Re: TRYING TO INSTALL TUNE...NEED HELP!

Post by wickedpissahtruck »

mikel wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:35 amwhat vehicle?
Thanks for jumping in Mike, it took 3 techs but the last one finally figured it out. Something to do with a missing file on the server or something to that effect.
Drebuilders
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:46 am
Location: Spearfish South Dakota

Re: TRYING TO INSTALL TUNE...NEED HELP!

Post by Drebuilders »

Did you get this resolved? I started trying to tune a 2021 TRX AND I AM GETTING THE SAME MESSAGE AFTER THE LAST UPDATE TO THE T2 NOW
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: TRYING TO INSTALL TUNE...NEED HELP!

Post by mikel »

Drebuilders wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2024 12:18 am Did you get this resolved? I started trying to tune a 2021 TRX AND I AM GETTING THE SAME MESSAGE AFTER THE LAST UPDATE TO THE T2 NOW
please give us a call if needed, 561-908-0040
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Drebuilders
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:46 am
Location: Spearfish South Dakota

Re: TRYING TO INSTALL TUNE...NEED HELP!

Post by Drebuilders »

i got the TRX to take a tune, some issue with the T2, i had to return my 06 magnum to stock and completely restore the T2, now im just fighting with the smaller pully (2.85"hellraiser) and ID1050 injectors, that i know this pickup for sure has... it was modified before i got to it and the previous owner is not answering calls to figure out what else, if anything, was done to it :lol: wish me luck
Boys grow toys get more expensive
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: TRYING TO INSTALL TUNE...NEED HELP!

Post by mikel »

good luck, enjoy!
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram”