2019 Ram Bypass Module

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Post Reply
Medic976
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2024 2:03 pm

2019 Ram Bypass Module

Post by Medic976 »

Hey all l. I just received my T2 for a 2019 Ram. It had only the cable Bypass in the box. I thought 2019 uses a Bypass Module? Can I use the Bypass cable or did they possibly send me the wrong item for a 2019 Ram?

Thanks for the help in advance
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2019 Ram Bypass Module

Post by mikel »

should be a module, what sku did you order?

Give us a call and we can swap it out., 561-908-0040
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram”