I recently purchased a used Predator 2 tuner, primarily to disable MDS on my 2006 Dodge Charger R/T. Unfortunately, I have been unable to get the tuner to communicate properly with the vehicle.
Each time I connect the tuner to the vehicle, it states that the vehicle cannot be identified. It then displays a message indicating that it cannot access the SD card or related files. After several attempts, the tuner eventually states that a calibration update is required.
I then connect the tuner to my PC, where the Update Agent also indicates that an update is needed. I complete the update, reboot the tuner, disconnect it from the PC, and reconnect it to the vehicle. However, the exact same issue occurs again.
When I reconnect the tuner to my PC, the Update Agent once again states that an update is required. This has become a continuous cycle, and I have not been able to make any changes to the vehicle.
The tuner does not appear to have a VIN lock, and my vehicle's VIN is displayed correctly on both the tuner and the Update Agent.
Could you please advise me on how to resolve this issue or let me know if there are any additional troubleshooting steps I should perform? My main goal is to use the Predator 2 to disable MDS on my 2006 Dodge Charger R/T.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Predator 2 7310 keeps saying vehicle cant be indentified
Moderator: sohfast94
-
06chargerrt5.7
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2026 9:02 pm
- mikel
- Posts: 58767
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Predator 2 7310 keeps saying vehicle cant be indentified
The device will tell us what is not happy about, can you give our team a call at 561-908-0040 or shoot them an email at [email protected] with the device serial number so they can look into this and get you going?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]