Help 8200 update for custom tune
Moderator: sohfast94
Help 8200 update for custom tune
Help I’ve got an 8200 for my sons truck 2015 gmc in Alabama and need capability for custom tunes serial number 101927950
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Help 8200 update for custom tune
can you provide the serial starting with 20X on the device itself?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: Help 8200 update for custom tune
The number on the back of the device is 202185129
If that’s not the serial numbers I’ll grab it and connect it as soon as I get home
If that’s not the serial numbers I’ll grab it and connect it as soon as I get home
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Help 8200 update for custom tune
OK, update it 2x in a row then it will be good to go.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]