I have a basket case car that was brought to us to sort out & need help.
The car is an '05 mustang GT. It has a 72MM turbo, stock meter configured for blow through inside a 3" tube. The MAfia is set on 4. stock cams. 60#inj.
The car came with a tune in it & SCT Xcal in the car. I restored the factory tune with the Xcal first, then loaded a basic startup tune with the Predator to get going on the tune for the car, but it appears that the backup file it pulled out of the processor is not stock!?
The car starts but it has a pile of codes. When I talked to someone at Diablo they said to just use that messed up "supposedly stock" as a backup file & everything will be ok!? I get the feeling that some of the problems I am running into have to do with this goofy backup file situation.
I just want to tune this car & ship it. Would I be better off to go get the processor reflashed stock by the dealer??
Here are the engine codes I am getting.
p0155- Heater circuit bank 2 sens 1 (bad o2?)
p0198- Eng oil temp sens circuit high (canton pan, sensor is unplugged)
can I shut that off?
p0480- Fan 1 control circuit
p0602- Control module programming error
p060C-unknown
p1000- system readiness check
p151A- unknown
p2106- Throttle actuator system forced limit power
p2105- Throttle actuator system forced engine shutdown
Can anyone help with this??
'05 mustang GT turbo car trouble
Moderator: mikel
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE:
Best idea is always to start with a known stock file in these situations, likely would save a lot of headaches.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: clarify
Yes....
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]