Towing?? Does it affect my drive train

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
Arturo
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:24 pm

Towing?? Does it affect my drive train

Post by Arturo »

Have a 08 GMC Denali 6.2L w/ K&N intake, Dual exhaust,and U7194 .Can i tow with tunner installed?? Will it effect my drive train, even though the predator doesnt come with a Tow Mode??
CANUCKPREDATOR
Posts: 1617
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:58 pm

RE: Towing?? Does it affect my drive train

Post by CANUCKPREDATOR »

yes you can tow with Predator installed
yes it will effect your power train, it'll make more HP
and you've been brainwashed by hypertech that you can't tow with a tune.
Arturo
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:24 pm

RE: Towing?? Does it affect my drive train

Post by Arturo »

Thank for your reply, I knew that the extra power would help me, but yea hypertech did have put things into my head..
BRO1
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:13 pm

RE: Towing?? Does it affect my drive train

Post by BRO1 »

Hey CANUCKPREDATOR
I see you tow a camper and so do I what setting do you use to tow with?
Thanks
BRO1
CANUCKPREDATOR
Posts: 1617
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:58 pm

RE: Towing?? Does it affect my drive train

Post by CANUCKPREDATOR »

I've got an 87 octane custom tune from 06montess
I want to get a 91 octane tune though.
Post Reply

Return to “Predator GM Gas”