I kno this isn't the right place but I come to this forum more often.
But I have a 99 z28 camaro an I got Taylor wires on it an my plug boots lay on my headers an it's melting thru completely was wondering if any one else has had this problem an if so what wires can I buy to stop this? Or any with bendable boots
any info would be much appreciated.
Having problems with plug wires on my 99 z28
Having problems with plug wires on my 99 z28
2005 Ram 1500 QC 5.7.
K&N cold air intake, LT headers, 2.5" true dual exaust with no cats...
K&N cold air intake, LT headers, 2.5" true dual exaust with no cats...
plug wires
I used a set of MSD 8.5 mm wires when I installed longtubes on my '00 Z-28. Haven't had any problems with them touching the headers.
- mikel
- Posts: 58777
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: plug wires
I have the same MSDs, (actually on my second set).
Cant beat the price, and they have no issues with my headers.
Cant beat the price, and they have no issues with my headers.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: plug wires
Ok thank u both.
I'll buy a set.
Much appreciate the input
I'll buy a set.
Much appreciate the input
2005 Ram 1500 QC 5.7.
K&N cold air intake, LT headers, 2.5" true dual exaust with no cats...
K&N cold air intake, LT headers, 2.5" true dual exaust with no cats...