Page 2 of 2
RE: Error when registering for key
Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:50 pm
by Ill_Born_SS
Anything in your junk mail ? Have you added
[email protected] to your safelist
intune Registration
Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:20 pm
by dlnolan
intune - 1r01d - 2009 Dodge 1500
Attached is a screen shot of the intune registration sheet.
I can still fill in the areas needed but get an error when I submit it.
Re: intune Registration
Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:14 pm
by blizzboy283
dlnolan wrote:intune - 1r01d - 2009 Dodge 1500
Attached is a screen shot of the intune registration sheet.
I can still fill in the areas needed but get an error when I submit it.
I have the same exact problem. The tuner also doesn't recognize my 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7L.
RE: Re: intune Registration
Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:17 am
by dlnolan
Mine woudn't read the PCM on my 2009 Ram ether.
Tech couldn't get it to work.
Traded it in for a Trinity, and it read my truck with no problem out of the box.
Re: intune Registration
Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:36 am
by mikel
dlnolan wrote:intune - 1r01d - 2009 Dodge 1500
Attached is a screen shot of the intune registration sheet.
I can still fill in the areas needed but get an error when I submit it.
what browser are you viewing this in?
RE: Re: intune Registration
Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:23 pm
by dlnolan
I.E.8
RE: Re: intune Registration
Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:33 am
by mikel
weird. never seen this. we'll try to reproduce it.
Error when registering for key
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:23 am
by Rethink
I am having the same issue... But to make matters worst after loading the tune in the truck the I1000 displays (Exit Called), locks up and will not do anything. I checked the verison # and it seems to be current. BTW the tuner is 2 hours out the box...hum
Re: Error when registering for key
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:58 am
by mikel
Rethink wrote:I am having the same issue... But to make matters worst after loading the tune in the truck the I1000 displays (Exit Called), locks up and will not do anything. I checked the verison # and it seems to be current. BTW the tuner is 2 hours out the box...hum
what kind of vehicle?
Key
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:06 am
by Rethink
2010 gmc 1500 5.3L
RE: Key
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:09 am
by mikel
can you please post your VIN number?
Key
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:14 am
by Rethink
Vin. 3GTRKVE33AG186180
Also I posted another issue of the tuner locking up when try to install a tune. It displays exit called on the screen. It allowed me to load the tune once but now it displays the message above.
RE: Error when registering for key
Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:41 am
by overthehill67
I too am having this same issue. It will update, but it says it is not regiestered because it won't let me send in my info. I'm using the newest revision '1r01h'.
Re: RE: Error when registering for key
Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:02 am
by mikel
overthehill67 wrote:I too am having this same issue. It will update, but it says it is not regiestered because it won't let me send in my info. I'm using the newest revision '1r01h'.
drag this to the intune drive and teh after it reboots, try registering again.
Thanks