Page 2 of 3

Re: "Unable to find calibration update" error

Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:12 pm
by Curtlf
Same problem. "Unable to find calibration update" error pops up. After that, it tells me to unplug the inTune and try again. I've unplugged it and tried a couple times and does the same thing.

Re: "Unable to find calibration update" error

Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:25 pm
by mikel
what vehicle is it?

I see an 09 chally and maybe an 05 car as well?

Re: "Unable to find calibration update" error

Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:11 pm
by Curtlf
09 CHALLENGER. Was data logging on 05 Magnum (not supported and wasn't intended to tune it)

Re: "Unable to find calibration update" error

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:46 am
by mikel
oK< its asking for an update for the 05 model, what happens if you try to tune the 09?

Re: "Unable to find calibration update" error

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:22 pm
by Curtlf
It works fine when I tune the 09, backs up stock tune and writes the new tune. I have returned to stock for now but still wouldn't update. Should I remove the 05 or both from memory and retry?

Tried to delete 05 but not all of the 30 code digits fit.

Re: "Unable to find calibration update" error

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:27 pm
by Curtlf
Tried calling Tech support but after on hold for 30 minutes the costs were piling on. Any help on this ????

Re: "Unable to find calibration update" error

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:43 pm
by mikel
so, you dont need a cal update at all?

the tool is up to date...you dont need anything....

Re: "Unable to find calibration update" error

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:06 pm
by Curtlf
So what do I do about the error message? How do I delete the 05? What happens when I need an update?
Shouldn't the Intune tell me that it's up to date instead of error unable to find calibration update?

Re: "Unable to find calibration update" error

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:46 am
by mikel
it wont check for a cal update unless the tool itself is up to date, all good.

Re: "Unable to find calibration update" error

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:27 pm
by Curtlf
OK thanx.

Re: "Unable to find calibration update" error

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:11 pm
by Mwtaylor
Is this something that happens every time. I just punches one and try to install today. 01/4/13. And my PCM shows error accrues in intunes. 2010 challenger Rt. cai with delta 40s

Re: "Unable to find calibration update" error

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:20 pm
by mikel
Mwtaylor wrote:Is this something that happens every time. I just punches one and try to install today. 01/4/13. And my PCM shows error accrues in intunes. 2010 challenger Rt. cai with delta 40s
what is the error message?

Re: "Unable to find calibration update" error

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:27 pm
by Mwtaylor
While checking for updates error# 12029

Re: "Unable to find calibration update" error

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:35 pm
by mikel
thats usually a firewall error...is that a possibility?
can you try disabling the firewall?

Re: "Unable to find calibration update" error

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:01 pm
by Mwtaylor
Same error has occurred when firewall off. It always states that Intune update has stopped working. Not sure what is going on. Also I read in handbook something bout Belkin USB port or something. Well my wireless is Belkin. Do u think that is a problem