Page 2 of 8
Re: inTune I1000-DCX Problems (2012 Ram)
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:00 pm
by 12blkhdfxdb
GROUP UPDATE!!!

OH PLEASE LET THIS WORK!!
Re: inTune I1000-DCX Problems (2012 Ram)
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:23 pm
by TerrysRam
They better do something TOMORROW or this thing is going back and BullyDog is in my future.
Re: inTune I1000-DCX Problems (2012 Ram)
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:33 pm
by 12blkhdfxdb
Try updating now....
Re: inTune I1000-DCX Problems (2012 Ram)
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:03 pm
by TerrysRam
Seriously? They did something in the weekend? Did it work for you??
Thanks for the update!
Re: inTune I1000-DCX Problems (2012 Ram)
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:15 pm
by HemiRam45
Thanks TerrysRam
I thought bully dog only did diesel. Went to the site and checked out the GT PLus for Hemi's. Checked with Summit racing, they have weekend support, and they said they would take the DCx back if the issue can't be resolved. I have the Predator on my 2008 Charger and it's awesome, so I would like to stay with DCX if I can get the support

Re: inTune I1000-DCX Problems (2012 Ram)
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:28 pm
by TerrysRam
No problem man. I did a lot of research and
thought the inTune was the way to go. I may have been wrong.
I tried updating again and got further than I had before. It said it updated and sent me to the registry page. I started filling out the info and ............. you guess it...... got stuck again!! Under vehicle information I can choose my year (2011) but it doesn't have my make of truck!

Cadillac, Ford, Chevy, GMC. Practically everything BUT my truck make. So I'm stuck again.
All this just makes it worse.
Re: inTune I1000-DCX Problems (2012 Ram)
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:30 pm
by TerrysRam
HemiRam45 wrote:Thanks TerrysRam
I thought bully dog only did diesel. Went to the site and checked out the GT PLus for Hemi's. Checked with Summit racing,
they have weekend support, and they said they would take the DCx back if the issue can't be resolved. I have the Predator on my 2008 Charger and it's awesome, so I would like to stay with DCX if I can get the support

What a novel idea!
Re: inTune I1000-DCX Problems (2012 Ram)
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:50 pm
by HemiRam45
Found this under downloads
DCX_TUNES-1r01b.ITF(8.41 MiB) Downloaded 627 times
Anyone know if this is the fix

Re: inTune I1000-DCX Problems (2012 Ram)
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:14 pm
by TerrysRam
So far...... It's working. I'm in my truck now and it says its writing the tune. I'll report back. Fingers crossed
Re: inTune I1000-DCX Problems (2012 Ram)
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:18 pm
by TerrysRam
Well..... the truck started so far so good
Re: inTune I1000-DCX Problems (2012 Ram)
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:37 pm
by TerrysRam
Well..... the truck started so far so good
Re: inTune I1000-DCX Problems (2012 Ram)
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:16 pm
by TerrysRam
Alright guys. Big grin! It worked on my truck! Had to start with the 87 octane cause still got some of the cheaper gas in my tank. Even on this setting its got great throttle response.
Re: inTune I1000-DCX Problems (2012 Ram)
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:10 pm
by 12blkhdfxdb
TerrysRam wrote:Seriously? They did something in the weekend? Did it work for you??
Thanks for the update!
NOPE
Re: inTune I1000-DCX Problems (2012 Ram)
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:47 am
by HemiRam45
This thing is so messed up I just don't know what to do. After spending all day Sat & Sun trying to get past the error message, calibration message, driver not installed etc. etc etc. I plug it in this morning, opened up my computer and clicked on the intune exe. tab and the thing starts to load a calibration. When finished it wanted me to register but none of the vehicle choices were Dodge (only Cadillac,Chevrolet,Ford & GMC....yuk) so I could not proceed any further because my 2012 Ram was not an option. I could have gone back to my first wife if I needed all this agrevation. Can anyone at DS help me please.

<tool_info>
<main full_version='InTune-1r03c 01/24/2013 03:08:38 PM' sw_rev='1r03c' svn='5736'/>
<registration sn='CIJV1C7-1' status='0'/>
<cal_id PCM='68064919AC'/>
<restore id='0' vin='1C6RD7GT0CS288588' bc='0'/>
<system_db info='1r01a' dtc='1r01a' vin='1r01c'/>
<db mfr='DCX' tune='1r01b' pid='1r01a'/>
<db mfr='FORD' pid='1r01a'/>
<db mfr='GM' pid='1r01a'/>
<license avail='1' tuned='0'/>
<updates count='2'/>
<oem tool_oem='DIABLODCX'/>
</tool_info>
took some advice from sbwrench and used 2010 ram 1500 5.7l and it allowed me to register. new file as indicated below
<?xml version="1.0"?>
-<tool_info> <main svn="5736" sw_rev="1r03c" full_version="InTune-1r03c 01/24/2013 03:08:38 PM"/> <registration status="1" sn="CIJV1C7-1"/> <cal_id PCM="68064919AC"/> <restore bc="0" vin="1C6RD7GT0CS288588" id="0"/> <system_db vin="1r01c" dtc="1r01a" info="1r01a"/> <db pid="1r01a" tune="1r01b" mfr="DCX"/> <db pid="1r01a" mfr="FORD"/> <db pid="1r01a" mfr="GM"/> <license tuned="0" avail="1"/> <updates count="3"/> <oem tool_oem="DIABLODCX"/> </tool_info>
Is this safe to use and tune my 2012 Ram?
Re: inTune I1000-DCX Problems (2012 Ram)
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:33 am
by sbwrench
Hooked it to the computer this am and low and behold, I'm updated. In the registration windows just put in a 2010 ram 1500 hemi and it will take it. Going out to truck. Fingers crossed.