Page 2 of 5
Re: error message with custom tune
Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:07 am
by frenchbee2306
hello
Is it possible to you to provide me a password to force the current 1r13c crom version to downgrade to 1r10 crom version that I have a backup in my comp ??
This is to try to get back the trans tuning that was avaiable with this crom version. No more trans tuning since tool running 1r13c
My tool is currently unmarried now
Key is: 2E7F-5653-3430-29D5-911B
thanks
Re: error message with custom tune
Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:44 pm
by frenchbee2306
ok....no password avaiable I see...
What about if I take the phone and call tech. department with the tool powered on the truck ??
Do you think we can solve and fix my issue ??
thank you
Re: error message with custom tune
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:13 pm
by frenchbee2306
UP please...
are you still investigating to solve this ??
It is frustrating to not have trans. tuning anymore like it was before
thank you
Re: error message with custom tune
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:35 pm
by speedy
frenchbee2306 wrote:UP please...
are you still investigating to solve this ??
It is frustrating to not have trans. tuning anymore like it was before
thank you
Hey buddy. I'm in the same boat as you and have been for a year or more. It's to the point we are just being ignored. You can't miss that, It's pretty obvious here. I'm still hoping they will get it back working. I've tried downgrading but like you needed that password. Well they say it doesn't work. You can't downgrade. The only hope is to find someone with a trinity with the crom version below or at 1r10 and them willing to swap you. Of course that is near impossible. I managed to find someone with a Chevrolet but they did not want to swap. It sucks right now but I hope they will come through with a fix. If that even ever happens.
Re: error message with custom tune
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:02 am
by frenchbee2306
Hi speedy
well....I don't know what to do and also what to think....
nobody here wants to answer....
I am located in France and there is not too much people knowing diablosport products up here...so I have 1 chance on 1 billion to find a guy that own a trinity who run the 1r10 crom version and accept to trade with me....
anyway...thank you for posting

Re: error message with custom tune
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:16 am
by mikel
back dating to 1r10 has potential to cause issues, this is being investigated.
Re: error message with custom tune
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:29 am
by frenchbee2306
Ok...I can easyly understand that back dating can cause issues but this version worked fine with my truck and I was able to tune the trans with never getting a single problem
I really miss that.
Thank you for investigating
Re: Trans. tuning lost since 1r13c update
Posted: Sun May 10, 2015 3:39 am
by frenchbee2306
Hello
Is there any progress on this please ??
thanks
Re: Trans. tuning lost since 1r13c update
Posted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:41 am
by kamanhart
Back to the top, for an update please
Re: Trans. tuning lost since 1r13c update
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:28 am
by frenchbee2306
UPUPUP
something new to hear about that please ??
It would be great if this being fixed because I planning to cam my truck
thanks
Re: Trans. tuning lost since 1r13c update
Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:34 pm
by Flee
Bump,
Any update on progress? Would be willing to swap trinitys if any with old firmware are around.
Re: Trans. tuning lost since 1r13c update
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:00 am
by frenchbee2306
Seen that there is a new dcx_gas 1r13d update avaiable...
Will it fix trans. tuning loss ??
Re: Trans. tuning lost since 1r13c update
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:45 am
by speedy
frenchbee2306 wrote:Seen that there is a new dcx_gas 1r13d update avaiable...
Will it fix trans. tuning loss ??
I wish man but I'm guessing it's not for us. They just released 2015 Ram/Chally tuning so that's what the updates is for more than likely.
Re: Trans. tuning lost since 1r13c update
Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:24 pm
by Flee
speedy wrote:frenchbee2306 wrote:Seen that there is a new dcx_gas 1r13d update avaiable...
Will it fix trans. tuning loss ??
I wish man but I'm guessing it's not for us. They just released 2015 Ram/Chally tuning so that's what the updates is for more than likely.
Any update?
Re: error message with custom tune
Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:56 pm
by frenchbee2306
mikel wrote: this is being investigated.
I really miss my trans. tuning so much.....
please do something......
