Page 3 of 3

RE: Re: RE: Re: DR Hemi release statement, please

Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:36 pm
by HEMIFISH2004
Bumpin. Anything new?

RE: Re: RE: Re: DR Hemi release statement, please

Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:12 am
by Black05Hemi
Don't you think if there was anything to report, that they would tell us?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: DR Hemi release statement, please

Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:02 am
by johan
Black05Hemi wrote:Don't you think if there was anything to report, that they would tell us?
Spot on, trust us we would not keep you guys in the dark.

Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:48 am
by wht93gted
saw this on the home page as comming soon:

U7137 2003-2008 5.7L Hemi Trucks


getting excited.... :D :D

Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:28 pm
by otnielarencibia
Sweeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!

Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:42 pm
by HemiSilva
Lets not get too excited, they may just be trying to build excitement from people who don't cruise the forums.......

Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:29 pm
by shaftshemi
Don't know why everyone has to be so damn negative! Congrats on the announcment best of luck when its released!!

Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:44 pm
by wht93gted
shaftshemi wrote:Don't know why everyone has to be so damn negative! Congrats on the announcment best of luck when its released!!
I've almost given up ALL hope! I've checked the site so much, the letters on my 'D' 'I' 'A' 'B' 'L' 'O' 'S' 'P' 'O' 'R' 'T' '.' 'C' 'O' 'M' keys are worn off the keyboard....

Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:16 pm
by mikel
wht93gted wrote:
shaftshemi wrote:Don't know why everyone has to be so damn negative! Congrats on the announcment best of luck when its released!!
I've almost given up ALL hope! I've checked the site so much, the letters on my 'D' 'I' 'A' 'B' 'L' 'O' 'S' 'P' 'O' 'R' 'T' '.' 'C' 'O' 'M' keys are worn off the keyboard....
I have a fix for that...bookmark it!

Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:00 pm
by HemiSilva
No offense to Diablo Sport and it's staff I'm sure you guys are working hard on the tuner for our Hemi Rams but at this point I'm quie confident that we will not hear a peep until the day it's released, and not a minute before....