Page 3 of 6

Re: Intune/PC info

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:02 pm
by Mwtaylor
Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:56 pm



mikel



Posts: 33925
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters


we did all insructions below and it still pops up an error code. Even with firewall diasabled and set as administrator





If it does not auto-run for some reason, open up 'My Computer' (or 'Computer') and open the 'DiabloSport' drive. In that drive you'll see an icon marked ‘inTune.exe’ that you can double-click to launch the updater. Once the updater launches, it checks your tool’s software revisions, then compares them to the versions on our server, and automatically downloads anything that your tool does not have. Those updates will be loaded to the inTune USB drive, then the tool will let you know it is going to reboot, and it updates itself

If you need to get a copy of your original backup (stock tune) or the last tune written to your vehicle, you simply browse your computer to the 'inTune' drive, and open the 'Tunes' folder to locate the files. This folder will always contain the Original Backup and Last Tune Written to the vehicle. If the backup has been restored to the vehicle, this folder will be empty.
You'll also see a logs folder onthe USB drive. Any datalogs you record and save with the inTune will be in this folder. You can access them from there, or you can browse directly from the DataViewer to upload the files right off the inTune for playback.

Re: Intune/PC info

Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:22 pm
by westernstar
not happy had been on hold in the last 2 days for over 4 hours intune not working not updating and all files are missing no ford no gm nothing seems to be a waste of 400 bucks need help or going to return it :evil:

Re: Intune/PC info

Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:48 pm
by havoc502
I just bought my tuner today and went to load it up to my car 2004 srt4 and it comes back and says "this car was previously tuned by diablosport product" hook up to computer. so i dont guess i have a stock factory tune anymore because i dont talk to the guy i bought the car from and the guy he bought it from was in another state.

I have hooked my tuner up to the computer and it is updating and currently stuck on a preparing screen but will i be able to get a factory tune somehow? and does this mean my car may already have the performance tune on it?

Re: Intune/PC info

Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:43 pm
by reinhart65
When I connect my intune up to my pc I see the INTUNE(H) drive but there is no intune.exe.

There is an info.xml doc which says this:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
-<tool_info> <main svn="5947" sw_rev="1r03h" full_version="InTune-1r03h 02/25/2013 05:23:14 PM"/> <registration status="0" sn="JNHLM66-6"/> <restore bc="0" vin="" id="0"/> <system_db vin="1r01c" dtc="1r01a" info="1r01b"/> <db pid="1r01a" tune="1r01b" mfr="DCX"/> <db pid="1r01a" tune="1r01m" mfr="FORD"/> <db pid="1r01a" tune="1r01o" mfr="GM"/> <license tuned="0" avail="1"/> <updates count="1"/> <oem tool_oem="DIABLO"/> </tool_info>

and two folders:
tunes & logs


I've rebooted, uninstalled, reinstalled, pretty much everything and no intune.exe.

What next?
Thanks!

Re: RE: Intune/PC info

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:27 pm
by teacher dave
06MonteSS wrote:
twday87 wrote:Where on the diablo website do we download the log viewer? I already have the dslogredux
http://diablosport.com/CMR/software/Gen ... .3.0.8.exe
Hi, After downloading the log viewer, it doesn't show support for the DCX 1000, just the predator?

Re: Intune/PC info

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:37 am
by wak11
Hey everyone,


I'm having an issue that I can't seen to find the answer to in these forums. I have plugged in my i-1000 to the PC and it starts up as if I am plugged into the car... I do not get the "icon" in the system tray, I do not show any of the mentioned drives that should be showing up in "My Computer". I just want to make sure my i-1000 is up to date with everything. I returned my vehicle back to stock because I was selling it.. it is now gone (farewell SRT8) :cry:

Anybody know what to do?


Thanks!

Re: Intune/PC info

Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:51 pm
by baker11
Where can I download the diablosport cd rom so that I can get the updates for my intune???????? Please someone help me I have been working on this since I got my intune a week and a half ago.

Re: Intune/PC info

Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:08 pm
by 06MonteSS
all you have to do is connect the inTune to a Windows PC and it will auto-update itself with the latest updates... there is no cd-rom for the intune...

Re: RE: Re: RE: Intune/PC info

Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:24 am
by tom8887
mikel wrote:open computer, right click diablosport cd rm drive, and click open, then right click the intune.exe, and select run as administrator, done.
Mike, just bought the intune. trying to setup for the first time. gives me errors. here is my info.

<?xml version="1.0"?>

-<tool_info>

<main svn="6786" sw_rev="1r03p" full_version="InTune-1r03p 11/04/2013 10:06:54 AM"/>

<registration status="0" sn="J27YF78-4"/>

<cal_id PCM="68064926AE"/>

<restore bc="0" vin="1C6RD6LTXCS196985" id="0"/>

<system_db vin="1r01c" dtc="1r01a" info="1r01b"/>

<db pid="1r01a" tune="1r01b" mfr="DCX"/>

<db pid="1r01b" tune="1r01o" mfr="FORD"/>

<db pid="1r01a" tune="1r01v" mfr="GM"/>

<license tuned="0" avail="1"/>

<unsupported vin="1C6RD6LTXCS196985" oem="DCX" calid="68064926AE"/>

<updates count="6"/>

<oem tool_oem="DIABLO"/>

<reg reg="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"/>

</tool_info>


what can I do. I did send an email to tech support. thanks. tom hamilton

Re: Intune/PC info

Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:06 pm
by retro09
ed1982 wrote:my new intune has been stuck at donot unplug will auto reboot for 2 days please help
not 2 days but mines doing the same thing. Help!!!!!

Re: Intune/PC info

Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:12 pm
by 06MonteSS
unplug it.. wait a minute.. then plug it back in and let it do it's thing....

can take a while...

Re: Intune/PC info

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:13 pm
by retro09
it was on all day from 11 am to 8 at night. Didnt work.

Re: Intune/PC info

Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:42 pm
by Fernando07
Hi, I just got Trinity T-1000 for my 2009 Dodge Ram Hemi 5.7, already installes Diablo Tune, and when I try to modify the RPM shift points is reading sucessfull at the program (1-2 until 6000, 2-3 until 5800), but when I drive the truck it got stuck at 4000 rpm. (like if the computer cut the gasoline or simply hold the car only at 4000 rpm.

There are NO Codes on, nor for engine nor transmision, any idea which other parameter do I have to change?

Re: Intune/PC info

Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:51 pm
by navysubnuke707
I've been on hold now for 37:11

when I click on the DIABLO icon, it gives me an error: Failed to detect inTune Application will now close.

I don't know what do do.

Re: Intune/PC info

Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:18 pm
by 06MonteSS
they were gone/closed for the weekend when you tried to call...

you'll need to call on Monday.. 9am - 6pm Eastern Time...

or send an email to [email protected]