Page 3 of 3
Re: "Unable to find calibration update" error
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:18 pm
by mikel
Mwtaylor wrote:Same error has occurred when firewall off. It always states that Intune update has stopped working. Not sure what is going on. Also I read in handbook something bout Belkin USB port or something. Well my wireless is Belkin. Do u think that is a problem
drag/drop this file to the intune drive, let the tool reboot, then try the auto updater again.
Re: "Unable to find calibration update" error
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:12 pm
by Mwtaylor
What is in tune drive. I have the file but don't know where to put it. Lol
Re: "Unable to find calibration update" error
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:29 pm
by mikel
under my computer, you should see a drive called 'intune' when the tool is connected and sitting on the main menu.
Re: "Unable to find calibration update" error
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:10 pm
by Mwtaylor
Transported file to the tune driver. Set as administrator, firewalls down. Hand held tuner said was writing, installed in car.... Same issue. And some error code came up
Re: "Unable to find calibration update" error
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:42 pm
by Mwtaylor
Any help I still have the same problem ?
Re: "Unable to find calibration update" error
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:08 pm
by mikel
sounds like you didnt let the updater software run after you loaded the file I gave you....plug it back into the PC and let it try to update again.
Thanks
Re: "Unable to find calibration update" error
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:12 pm
by Mwtaylor
Thank you I'll have to try that tomorrow have a good day
Re: "Unable to find calibration update" error
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:23 pm
by Mwtaylor
Thank you Mike for all your help. Started all over and was able to down load with out any probs. just now I need to know what to set my other settings. Lol. 93 with cai. Car is 2010 stock challenger rt. cai. Delta 40s. Resources deleted and catch can. Also ask ? In general info.. Again thanks. Big difference. Total assume