Page 6 of 6

RE: Re: RE: DiabloSport Catch Cans coming soon

Posted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:33 pm
by jimdi
I tryed to order a catch can from same store i bought my predator from ,even gave part number c-1000 ,they have no idea what im talking about.

RE: Re: RE: DiabloSport Catch Cans coming soon

Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:05 pm
by mikel
think you can only get them from us....

RE: Re: RE: DiabloSport Catch Cans coming soon

Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:55 am
by Mike_Levy
Hey guys, which brackets come with which catch can? Need to mount it on the drivers side of my Jeep, by the battery and power steering reservior.

Better question, are they in stock? BT is backordered. :cry:

RE: Re: RE: DiabloSport Catch Cans coming soon

Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:03 am
by mikel
pretty sure I have Jeep units in stock...I can go check.

RE: Re: RE: DiabloSport Catch Cans coming soon

Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:58 am
by Mike_Levy
Hold off Mike. I have a message into BT about a custom one. I wanna do a mirror of the Z bracket and a shorter can that I can put over the valve cover. A regular off the shelf unit won't work unless its one of the ones that mounts to the STB.

09 Ram Catch can install

Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:31 am
by Jaync
I just bought a predator catch can, when i opened the box there was a catch can 1 bolt and two hoses and NO directions. I looked at all your installation instructions on your website and all of them are a different set up than the ram hemi especially the 09. I just dont understand how you can sell something for 130 dollars and supply no instructions. I looked under the hood at this engine and there is no way to hook it up without having a vacuum leak somewhere. There is a hose coming from the back right side of the engine going to a fitting in the front under the throttle body and there is a hose going from the left side of the engine into the air intake by the filter. how do I hook this up, maybe post some pictures of the RAM application before selling these or spend an extra dollar and put some instructions in the box.

RE: 09 Ram Catch can install

Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:24 am
by mikel
I will get you some instructions asap.

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:02 am
by jay2puff
just order mine from you guys

RE: Re: RE: DiabloSport Catch Cans coming soon

Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:42 pm
by AZOTH99
Will the Catch Cans work on a 3.8L Jeep?
And what are the benifits of the predator over superchips on Jeeps. I like predator and use it for my Hemi but it seems in the Jeep community they prefer superchips. Please don't comment just to bash superchips. I really don't want to hear from the " peanut gallery " so to speak, once again I use and love Diablo products just wonder why Jeep has such a following for superchips. Thanks

Yep it's time to start modding the Jeep motor.

RE: Re: RE: DiabloSport Catch Cans coming soon

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:55 am
by Mike_Levy
Superchips has been doing it longer, so more people have it. The 3.8 support on the Predator is pretty new. Wait until more get out there, the Predator will beat the Superchips program on the 3.8 just like it does with everything else. Also, from experience, Superchip's customer support flat out sucks.

RE: Re: RE: DiabloSport Catch Cans coming soon

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:51 pm
by Mike_Levy
Need to do a 3.5L Catch can. Working on a 3.5L upper plenum tonight, and the damn thing is coated in oil and sludge. Its gross stuff. No idea how the PCV system is setup on the 3.5. This plenum doesn't have the PCV installed whereever it would be, but if theres any possible way to do it, it needs to be done.

RE: Re: RE: DiabloSport Catch Cans coming soon

Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:05 pm
by justincw
I have an 05 dodge ram 5.7 is their a catch can for my model and what does the catch can do and what are the benefits of having one