21 Ram E-Torque PCM Swap Issues
21 Ram E-Torque PCM Swap Issues
Attempting to tune my 21 RAM after adding CAI and exhaust. I put my vehicle info in the search box and the pcm swap kit comes up and I buy it. After purchase, I receive a confirmation email and that’s it. Received the tuner and the link on the paper is broken. After calling customer service, they inform me on how to complete the swap. I order the new pcm and it says it’s back ordered and they’ll let me know a date when it’ll be shipped by ground. A couple of days later, I make it back in town to find out the pcm was sent by air with no tracking information and no update from Diablosport so I missed it and it’s being returned to sender. I contact Diablosport to inform them of this and they tell me they’ll ship it right back to me. While looking on a tuning forum, I find out out that Diablosport has a completely different PCM kit for the E-Torque that doesn’t come up when you enter your vehicle info. Now I’m not sure if the new PCM is going to work with my vehicle or if DS is aware even though I’ve given my VIN and pcm serial. I need assistance before I just return everything…
Re: 21 Ram E-Torque PCM Swap Issues
Hello,
Yes, even though your vehicle is an E-Torque, providing us with your VIN and Calibration ID from the stock PCM will ensure the correct PCM for your application is mailed to you and will work fine in your vehicle. If you need any help or have any questions upon receiving the PCM, be sure to give us a call, and we will be glad to walk you through the install.
Thank you,
Bryan Ferraro
Technical Service Supervisor
Yes, even though your vehicle is an E-Torque, providing us with your VIN and Calibration ID from the stock PCM will ensure the correct PCM for your application is mailed to you and will work fine in your vehicle. If you need any help or have any questions upon receiving the PCM, be sure to give us a call, and we will be glad to walk you through the install.
Thank you,
Bryan Ferraro
Technical Service Supervisor