6.4L 392 HEMI MDS on/OFF
Moderator: sohfast94
-
GWillings1972
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2026 9:22 pm
6.4L 392 HEMI MDS on/OFF
I have the i3 Platinum and I cannot turn off the MDS. The device will not flash to the PCM that I have turned off MDS.
- mikel
- Posts: 58774
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 6.4L 392 HEMI MDS on/OFF
what vehicle, what year is it, any other info you can share?
May be best to give us a call at 561-908-0040
May be best to give us a call at 561-908-0040
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
GWillings1972
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2026 9:22 pm
Re: 6.4L 392 HEMI MDS on/OFF
I figured it out The issue was user error. I have the MDS turned off. Yes I feel like a tard now, lol.
- mikel
- Posts: 58774
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 6.4L 392 HEMI MDS on/OFF
glad to hear it.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]