Page 1 of 1

I decided to check out BePlay after stumbling upon it by chance, and now I want to figure out if it’s worth keeping an e

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:27 pm
by Akunamatata
Yesterday I was looking for something different to do in the evening and came across the name BePlay a few times. I got curious about who this developer was, so I went to slotcity and browsed the page a bit. I never used to pay attention to things like that before. Do you often check who created a game?

Re: I decided to check out BePlay after stumbling upon it by chance, and now I want to figure out if it’s worth keeping

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:28 pm
by Pumba
I only started paying attention to this very recently. When I saw https://slotcity.ua/providers/beplay, I decided to just browse through what was featured there. It’s convenient that you don’t have to search for titles separately and check who they belong to. I usually look at the overall design and titles first, and only then open the ones that catch my interest. It’s even more fun to discover something new when you don’t have a specific game in mind.