U7198
99 z28
Tryin to figure out what pids to log to watch knock so I can see if I need to add fuel/ timing??
what pids to see spark knock?
what pids to see spark knock?
2005 Ram 1500 QC 5.7.
K&N cold air intake, LT headers, 2.5" true dual exaust with no cats...
K&N cold air intake, LT headers, 2.5" true dual exaust with no cats...
RE: what pids to see spark knock?
PID is called knock retard.
Johan< @ >DiabloSport.com
Diablosport INC
Research & Development
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
Diablosport INC
Research & Development
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
-
CANUCKPREDATOR
- Posts: 1617
- Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:58 pm
RE: what pids to see spark knock?
Just remember there is no pause between knock and retard.
J/K
RE: what pids to see spark knock?
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net