Page 1 of 1

Calibration not in system

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:30 am
by RAAEEEVO
OK guys, I appreciate the hard work on the U7165 update, ( I waited forever ) It works great... HOWEVER... Today my Trinity showed up, and now I get the same issue... Can you get me an update for CAL ID: VXCF7CZ Please please please.... It sucks to spend $800 and you cant use the programmer right out of the box :( . Thanks Guys!! (I have 1r03)

RE: Calibration not in system

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:47 am
by mikel
Working on that update as we speak.

I'll make sure it gets out to you as soon as it is done.

RE: Calibration not in system

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:52 am
by RAAEEEVO
Thanks Mike.... But I've heard that for months with the U7165 ... Any time frame? Just curious if I should go back to my Predator for a while.... unless its today!? :)

RE: Calibration not in system

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:38 pm
by mikel
No reason you cant use the Predator for the tune and use the Trinity for monitoring until we get the crom done.

RE: Calibration not in system

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:42 pm
by toofart
So this means we can't load up Predator croms in the Trinity, and Trinity users will always have to wait for updates compared to our Predator friends? An update was issued for 7135 and I'm anxiously awaiting it to be available for my Trinity.

RE: Calibration not in system

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:44 pm
by RAAEEEVO
OK... I will... but I tried monitoring stock tune and the trinity hangs at the choose dashboard screen. Is this normal? Am I doing something incorrect? It is firmly mounted in truck, and connected to DCL. .... sometimes it will go to dashboard 1, but the numbers do not fluctuate. dashboard 2 3 4 all lock up?

Re: RE: Calibration not in system

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:10 pm
by mikel
RAAEEEVO wrote:OK... I will... but I tried monitoring stock tune and the trinity hangs at the choose dashboard screen. Is this normal? Am I doing something incorrect? It is firmly mounted in truck, and connected to DCL. .... sometimes it will go to dashboard 1, but the numbers do not fluctuate. dashboard 2 3 4 all lock up?
It should not lock up, what revision are you on?

RE: Re: RE: Calibration not in system

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:12 pm
by RAAEEEVO
1r03 ... I have restarted it over a dozen times and it still locks on dashboard 1 screen ... nothing on screen will work, must unplug to reboot...

RE: Re: RE: Calibration not in system

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:17 pm
by mikel
OK, PM me your shipping info and I will get a new cable out to you.

RE: Re: RE: Calibration not in system

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:59 pm
by RAAEEEVO
Thanks... After looking closer, I noticed the left side of the connector does not seat properly into the unit..... So, I think your diagnosis of a bad cable is accurate... The right side clicks and locks in but the left does not.... I will keep you updated.