Page 1 of 1

2003 will you RMA for lack of support

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:12 pm
by catsltd
I am so bummed out about the lack of 03 support.
I almost bought a 09 sport last week,just because of my frustration with the 03 lack of support.

If you have no plans of supporting the 03s will you at least allow me to RMA my 3717 so I can get my money back.
Sincerly Grant Gaffney. :(

RE: 2003 will you RMA for lack of support

Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:34 pm
by catsltd
I realize its easy to ignore a problem,than try to address the problem.
But I was hoping you would have the decence to reply to my post,since i did in fact buy your product.

I payed over $500:00 dollars Canadian for your tunerwith the usb adapter,and the only reason I bought it was because you Guaranteed support for the 03-04 ram trucks.I mean Promised support.
This was back in April of 09.

Now after I sold my Superchip and hypertech for a large loss trying to recoupe some of the money I had to pay for my Diablo.
I am left with something that has less support than both of these products.

You must be aware that the Diablo is worth nothing to myself.
I cannot custom tune my motor.
I cannot raise my rev limiter.
I cannot adjust my speed limiter.
I cannot raise my idle.
Nothing.

Hypertech,or superchip would run circles around the Diablo tuner,with no rev limiter increase,or tq managment,this tuner is worthless.

i asked for my money back because at this point,this the cheapest route to go.
If you had not promised support for the 03s I feel I would have no write asking for my money back.
But You Did.

If this is how you want to deal with your customers,i feel sorry for your firm.
It takes years to build up a good name for a company.
It takes no time for it to be lossed.
Signed: A Very Unhappy Customer.

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:21 am
by gregdrt
bump

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:39 am
by duster360
I hear 03 support is coming out next week.

Promised kept. you're sol and out $500

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:00 pm
by zeusdog34
bump

Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:55 pm
by 04blkhemi
It's next week? oh wait was that next next week, is that a week from today or two weeks from last week, im confused!

Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:09 am
by concoursd
cats,

There is a page on this website to initiate a return and get an RMA number: https://www.diablosport.com/index.php?m ... ay&pid=108

Also, there is a sticky on top of this forum about purchases from the website and who to contact: http://diablosport.com/index.php?name=P ... pic&t=5521