Page 1 of 2

Logging Parameters locations in sub-menus - by aviraled2002

Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:19 pm
by 06MonteSS
Thanks for the mapping aviraled2002!!!


In the Trinity and new revision 7194 Predators, the logging/monitoring parameter listings are now all under different sub-menus.

This guide below can be used to locate the necessary parameters needed to log for a custom tune...


Air Fuel Ratio (Equivalence Ratio) = Under FUEL menu

Long Term fuel trim bank 1 = under FUEL menu

Long Term Fuel Trim Bank 2 = under FUEL menu

Spark Advance = under IGNITION menu

Intake air Temp = under INTAKE menu

MAF Sensor Mass Air Flow = under INTAKE menu

Total Knock Spark Retard =under MISFIRE menu

Engine Speed (RPM) = under PERFORMANCE menu

Commanded Throttle position (or Absolute Throttle Position - for older vehicles that don't have the Commanded parameter) = under THROTTLE menu

RE: Logging Parameters locations in sub-menus - by aviraled2

Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:49 pm
by mikel
The dslog_redux layout should still work fine though....

RE: Logging Parameters locations in sub-menus - by aviraled2

Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:14 pm
by 06MonteSS
yes... but it is missing 1 of them I think... ;)

cuz I remember having to add one to the preset layout...

RE: Logging Parameters locations in sub-menus - by aviraled2

Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:16 pm
by mikel
tell me which one so I can add it in next update...

RE: Logging Parameters locations in sub-menus - by aviraled2

Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:41 pm
by 06MonteSS
k... I'll have to check...

if I still have that default layout lol...


just look through your gauge layout, and see if you have all of these in it:


Air Fuel Ratio (Equivalence Ratio)

Long Term fuel trim bank 1

Long Term Fuel Trim Bank 2

Spark Advance

Intake air Temp

MAF Sensor Mass Air Flow

Total Knock Spark Retard

Engine Speed (RPM)

Commanded Throttle Position

Absolute Throttle Position -- need to add this one in, cuz older vehicles won't have the Commanded Throttle parameter (this was not the one I added tho... but I just thought of this one to add)

Re: Logging Parameters locations in sub-menus - by aviraled2

Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:24 pm
by srt8-in-largo
My Trinity doesn't have an ignition, intake, misfire, or performance menu. Each of those PIDs is in yet a different folder.

Trying to track PIDs by folder is impossible. Its like a shell game.

RE: Re: Logging Parameters locations in sub-menus - by avira

Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:15 pm
by 06MonteSS
that's because you do not have a GM vehicle... you have a dodge/chrysler.... your stuff is totally different than GM's...

that's why this info is in the Trinity GM forum.... ;)


you can't use the GM tuning info to try and do things on your dodge/chrysler vehicle... your stuff is all different...

Re: Logging Parameters locations in sub-menus - by aviraled2

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:50 pm
by 1QWIK7
I spent 30 minutes trying to find the tire size option and I couldn't find it.

Even uploaded the Diablo tune to my car thinking maybe the tire size option will show up. Nothing..

I checked every single parameter. Check the options menu etc

Is it not available? This is for a 2006 gto m6 btw.

Re: Logging Parameters locations in sub-menus - by aviraled2

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:20 pm
by 06MonteSS
no, there is no tire size option for that vehicle... you would need to get a custom tune done in order to have it changed in the tune file...

Re: Logging Parameters locations in sub-menus - by aviraled2

Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:17 pm
by dwolson2
2001 Chevy Silverado, trying to find AFR, My options in fuel menu are:
Short term Fuel, Trim Bank 1
Long Term Fuel, bank 1
Short term Fuel, Trim Bank 2
Long Term Fuel, bank 2
Fuel tank Vapor, Pressure A/D
Fuel Level Sensor, A/D
Fuel Trim Cell
Fuel Tank Rated, Capacity
Total Fuel Volume
Fuel Level Sensor A/D, Second Tank
Short term Fuel, Trim Bank 1
Long Term Fuel, bank 1
Short term Fuel, Trim Bank 2
Long Term Fuel, bank 2
Fuel level, Output counter

Re: Logging Parameters locations in sub-menus - by aviraled2

Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:08 pm
by Ill_Born_SS
Commanded Throttle position (or Absolute Throttle Position - for older vehicles that don't have the Commanded parameter) = under THROTTLE menu

Air Fuel Ratio (Equivalence Ratio) = Under FUEL menu

Have you tried to view using dataviewer live thru your device. At the top in dataviewer find and select infrequently used PIDs and then re-populate the list. Some computers have the required PIDS for dlredux

Re: Logging Parameters locations in sub-menus - by aviraled2

Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:28 pm
by dwolson2
Ill_Born_SS wrote:Commanded Throttle position (or Absolute Throttle Position - for older vehicles that don't have the Commanded parameter) = under THROTTLE menu

Air Fuel Ratio (Equivalence Ratio) = Under FUEL menu
AFR isn't in my fuel menu, which is why I posted the entire menu and what my choices are

Ill_Born_SS wrote: Have you tried to view using dataviewer live thru your device. At the top in dataviewer find and select infrequently used PIDs and then re-populate the list. Some computers have the required PIDS for dlredux
I have yet to try the dataviewer live, I can try it tomorrow.

Re: Logging Parameters locations in sub-menus - by aviraled2

Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:59 am
by 06MonteSS
you won't have the AFR/Equivalence Ratio parameter available for your old truck...

Re: Logging Parameters locations in sub-menus - by aviraled2

Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:20 pm
by dwolson2
06MonteSS wrote:you won't have the AFR/Equivalence Ratio parameter available for your old truck...
Your killing me :lol: I was reading yout post on adjusting injector slope(http://diablosport.com/forum/viewtopic. ... &start=135) and was trying to get it dialed in. Oh well. I'm going to have to install it on my newer dodge so I can play more :)

Re: Logging Parameters locations in sub-menus - by aviraled2

Posted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:53 pm
by 1QWIK7
Does anyone if there is, or soon have an update for the GM gas trinity??

I checked the main site but I only see updates for other stuff, not GM gas.