Page 1 of 1

old predator

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:30 pm
by robinfly
I have an old predator u7198 software rev 2.13, hardware rev. 1.01. The programmer never really worked very well on either my 2000 silverado 6.0l nor my 01 yukon 5.3l meaning I hardly noticed any performance gains, so its been sitting in a cabinet for years now. I recently pulled it out to see if I can update the firmware or program to see if it is still worth anything. Is there anything I can do to this unit to achieve any noticeable enhancements to my vehicle especially the 00 silverado 6.0l

RE: old predator

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:44 pm
by 06MonteSS
can send it in for the $99 hardware upgrade program...

http://diablosport.com/index.php?name=P ... ic&t=10946

RE: old predator

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:07 pm
by robinfly
No thanks...I'm not about to dump another 99 bucks into this pos when it didn't do as advertised in the first place. Time for the trash.

RE: old predator

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:30 pm
by gregs
i had an old one like that once, sold it for $50

RE: old predator

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:17 pm
by mikel
those older 6.0s gain 20+ RWHP ON THE DIABLO TUNE, SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD BAD GAS MAYBE

Re: RE: old predator

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:51 pm
by robinfly
mikel wrote:those older 6.0s gain 20+ RWHP ON THE DIABLO TUNE, SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD BAD GAS MAYBE
Using which tune?

RE: Re: RE: old predator

Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:10 pm
by mikel
The diablo tune.