Page 1 of 1
Error every time I access CMR software
Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:14 am
by julan
Hi,
I get the attached error every time I access CMR software, I re-installed the software with no luck, the same error keeps appearing.
thanks
RE: Error every time I access CMR software
Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:52 pm
by jimb
I get it on v4.8.0.0 also. Try the following:
Open Windows Explorer to C:\Chipmaster Revolution.
Launch Chipmaster_Revolution_4.4.7.1.exe (double mouse click).
It will post a dialouge of Not Registered, etc, etc. Just login with your CMR credentials (login/password).
Restart CMR version 4.7.0.9.2. It should now run.
RE: Error every time I access CMR software
Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:03 pm
by julan
thx that worked fine for me
RE: Error every time I access CMR software
Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:01 pm
by johan
Jim be the man, behind the glass......
RE: Error every time I access CMR software
Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:30 pm
by paul@thrill-ride
I get the same error and did what JIM said and it still doesn't work any ideas?
RE: Error every time I access CMR software
Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:24 am
by jimb
Assuming you have 4.7.0.9.2 and recent version of DSDL installed. Try installing the 4.8.0.8 update found in
http://www.diablosport.com/index.php?mo ... 2&cmr=soft
Be sure to install in same C:\Chipmaster Revolution folder as 4.7.0.92. Running 4.8.0.8 may have a pop-up indicating Burner file missing, just select OK.
Re: RE: Error every time I access CMR software
Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:04 pm
by paul@thrill-ride
jimb wrote:Assuming you have 4.7.0.9.2 and recent version of DSDL installed. Try installing the 4.8.0.8 update found in
http://www.diablosport.com/index.php?mo ... 2&cmr=soft
Be sure to install in same C:\Chipmaster Revolution folder as 4.7.0.92. Running 4.8.0.8 may have a pop-up indicating Burner file missing, just select OK.
That seemed to work! THANKS
This happened after it downloaded some updates then all of a sudden ChipmasterRev got that error. How do I know if the DSDL version is recent?
RE: Re: RE: Error every time I access CMR software
Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:15 pm
by jimb
DSDL will indicate if a new rev is available. The current rev is 2.2.2.4.