Hi,
I get the attached error every time I access CMR software, I re-installed the software with no luck, the same error keeps appearing.
thanks
Error every time I access CMR software
Moderator: mikel
Error every time I access CMR software
- Attachments
-
- error.jpg (124.02 KiB) Viewed 9850 times
RE: Error every time I access CMR software
I get it on v4.8.0.0 also. Try the following:
Open Windows Explorer to C:\Chipmaster Revolution.
Launch Chipmaster_Revolution_4.4.7.1.exe (double mouse click).
It will post a dialouge of Not Registered, etc, etc. Just login with your CMR credentials (login/password).
Restart CMR version 4.7.0.9.2. It should now run.
Open Windows Explorer to C:\Chipmaster Revolution.
Launch Chipmaster_Revolution_4.4.7.1.exe (double mouse click).
It will post a dialouge of Not Registered, etc, etc. Just login with your CMR credentials (login/password).
Restart CMR version 4.7.0.9.2. It should now run.
RE: Error every time I access CMR software
Jim be the man, behind the glass......
Johan< @ >DiabloSport.com
Diablosport INC
Research & Development
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
Diablosport INC
Research & Development
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
- paul@thrill-ride
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:12 pm
RE: Error every time I access CMR software
I get the same error and did what JIM said and it still doesn't work any ideas?
RE: Error every time I access CMR software
Assuming you have 4.7.0.9.2 and recent version of DSDL installed. Try installing the 4.8.0.8 update found in http://www.diablosport.com/index.php?mo ... 2&cmr=soft
Be sure to install in same C:\Chipmaster Revolution folder as 4.7.0.92. Running 4.8.0.8 may have a pop-up indicating Burner file missing, just select OK.
Be sure to install in same C:\Chipmaster Revolution folder as 4.7.0.92. Running 4.8.0.8 may have a pop-up indicating Burner file missing, just select OK.
- paul@thrill-ride
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:12 pm
Re: RE: Error every time I access CMR software
That seemed to work! THANKSjimb wrote:Assuming you have 4.7.0.9.2 and recent version of DSDL installed. Try installing the 4.8.0.8 update found in http://www.diablosport.com/index.php?mo ... 2&cmr=soft
Be sure to install in same C:\Chipmaster Revolution folder as 4.7.0.92. Running 4.8.0.8 may have a pop-up indicating Burner file missing, just select OK.
This happened after it downloaded some updates then all of a sudden ChipmasterRev got that error. How do I know if the DSDL version is recent?
RE: Re: RE: Error every time I access CMR software
DSDL will indicate if a new rev is available. The current rev is 2.2.2.4.