Error every time I access CMR software

If you have questions about custom tuning, are looking for a Powercal tuner, or want to discuss custom tuning in general, this is the place.

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
User avatar
julan
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:36 pm

Error every time I access CMR software

Post by julan »

Hi,

I get the attached error every time I access CMR software, I re-installed the software with no luck, the same error keeps appearing.

thanks
Attachments
error.jpg
error.jpg (124.02 KiB) Viewed 9849 times
User avatar
jimb
Posts: 471
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:24 pm

RE: Error every time I access CMR software

Post by jimb »

I get it on v4.8.0.0 also. Try the following:
Open Windows Explorer to C:\Chipmaster Revolution.
Launch Chipmaster_Revolution_4.4.7.1.exe (double mouse click).
It will post a dialouge of Not Registered, etc, etc. Just login with your CMR credentials (login/password).
Restart CMR version 4.7.0.9.2. It should now run.
User avatar
julan
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:36 pm

RE: Error every time I access CMR software

Post by julan »

thx that worked fine for me
User avatar
johan
Posts: 3943
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:07 am

RE: Error every time I access CMR software

Post by johan »

Jim be the man, behind the glass......
Johan< @ >DiabloSport.com
Diablosport INC
Research & Development

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
User avatar
paul@thrill-ride
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:12 pm

RE: Error every time I access CMR software

Post by paul@thrill-ride »

I get the same error and did what JIM said and it still doesn't work any ideas?
User avatar
jimb
Posts: 471
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:24 pm

RE: Error every time I access CMR software

Post by jimb »

Assuming you have 4.7.0.9.2 and recent version of DSDL installed. Try installing the 4.8.0.8 update found in http://www.diablosport.com/index.php?mo ... 2&cmr=soft

Be sure to install in same C:\Chipmaster Revolution folder as 4.7.0.92. Running 4.8.0.8 may have a pop-up indicating Burner file missing, just select OK.
User avatar
paul@thrill-ride
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:12 pm

Re: RE: Error every time I access CMR software

Post by paul@thrill-ride »

jimb wrote:Assuming you have 4.7.0.9.2 and recent version of DSDL installed. Try installing the 4.8.0.8 update found in http://www.diablosport.com/index.php?mo ... 2&cmr=soft

Be sure to install in same C:\Chipmaster Revolution folder as 4.7.0.92. Running 4.8.0.8 may have a pop-up indicating Burner file missing, just select OK.
That seemed to work! THANKS

This happened after it downloaded some updates then all of a sudden ChipmasterRev got that error. How do I know if the DSDL version is recent?
User avatar
jimb
Posts: 471
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:24 pm

RE: Re: RE: Error every time I access CMR software

Post by jimb »

DSDL will indicate if a new rev is available. The current rev is 2.2.2.4.
Post Reply

Return to “Custom Tune Support”