2008 cai 93 setting what can I safely modify?

If you have questions about custom tuning, are looking for a Powercal tuner, or want to discuss custom tuning in general, this is the place.

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
speedrules1
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:31 pm

2008 cai 93 setting what can I safely modify?

Post by speedrules1 »

I bought the trinity and the typhoon cai from k&n for my 2008 300c my question is what can I safely modify about that tune so far I raised the top speed set tire size and made the shift points more firm. I noticed going through the settings that there were spark and fuel wot settings as well as throtle boost can I adjust those for more power? I also was wondering what gains I get if I turn the mds off? I also woder about the esp system when I turn it off at the switch it still kicks in if I get sideways any way to make it so when I switch it off it is truely off?? Thank you guys in advance for any time and effort spent helping this newbie get a clue! :D
speedrules1
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:31 pm

RE: 2008 cai 93 setting what can I safely modify?

Post by speedrules1 »

The tune I have set is 93 cai forgot to tell ya that thanks!
Post Reply

Return to “Custom Tune Support”