Page 1 of 1

u7137 Quick Adjust menu ...

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:15 pm
by Timbo114
Can someone please explain to me why my only option in the QA menu is to adjust tire size?

I have installed...
87 Perf tune, modified
Perf Trans tune, modified
13% throttle boost
Rev limit D
Speed limit

Is there something in my tune pkg that dictates what I see in the QA menu?

RE: u7137 Quick Adjust menu ...

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:30 pm
by mikel
well, old revisions only had tire size as a QA for Rams....updating will add the new Traction Control disable option, and TPMS threshold adjustments.

Thanks

RE: u7137 Quick Adjust menu ...

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:46 pm
by Timbo114
I am running the 9r12.crom and tire size is the only QA option.

u7137 purchased June 4,2011
2005 Ram 1500 QC 4x4 5.7

RE: u7137 Quick Adjust menu ...

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:54 pm
by mikel
calid?

RE: u7137 Quick Adjust menu ...

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:13 pm
by Timbo114
PCM 56028958AI
TCM 05094258AD

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:06 am
by amw
I just updated my tool to the latest crom and I don't havethe traction control perameter in quick adjust or anywhere else. I had the same issue with the 9r12c version as well.

In addition, there isn't a 'reset TCM adaptation' either.

Do I need to update my ECU? Everything else works fine.

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:02 am
by mikel
its not an option for th e05s apparently.

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:13 am
by amw
What's the e05s?

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:27 am
by mikel
the 05 models.

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:51 am
by amw
I have a 2006 Jeep 5.7L

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:34 pm
by Raneman
What about 04?

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:22 am
by amw
Mike,

Can you tell me what I need to do to get the traction control and TCM adaptation reset functions? Like I had stated previously, I have a 2006 Jeep 5.7L.

Thanks

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:14 am
by mikel
I dont believe that the are available on the pre 07 models now that I have done some digging.

reset tcm adaptives is for LX cars only...