Page 1 of 1
U7130
Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:34 am
by goinssr
I bought a U7130 a couple of years back for my 2003 Dodge 5.9L HO Cummins and just recently traded for an '05. My Predator will not work on my '05. It says that it is not registered to this vehicle. How can I reset my Predator so I can use it on my '05?
RE: U7130
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:37 am
by mjensen
You left the tune on the 03 so it is VIN locked and can't be used on any other vehicle. If you still can get to the other vehicle ask the dealership if they will let you set it back to stock. then you can use it on your new truck. If not you are going to have to send it to Diablo Sport so they can reset it but it is not free.