Page 1 of 1
RE: Synthesized PIDs on the Trinity not showing on Dataviewe
Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:36 pm
by mikel
No, those synthesized PIDs are created by Trinity, it will always export the raw data the way it is now.
Thanks
RE: Synthesized PIDs on the Trinity not showing on Dataviewe
Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:01 pm
by mikel
just during playback on the trinity?
RE: Synthesized PIDs on the Trinity not showing on Dataviewe
Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:25 pm
by ricks
Mike,
So, there is no Synthesized Boost PID on Dataviewer? I have Dataviewer 3.3.0.5. U7135.
I have a Kenne Bell 2.8 and am supposed to have the 8psi pulley. In measuring the diameter, it looks like I got the 7psi pulley. I want to measure boost using the Dataviewer logs to see what boost I'm actually getting. Exactly what do I have to calculate to equate boost? Will that be accurate or "close?"
Thanks,
RE: Synthesized PIDs on the Trinity not showing on Dataviewe
Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:53 pm
by mikel
monitor MAP and Baro, and subtract Baro from MAP pressure to get boost.
RE: Synthesized PIDs on the Trinity not showing on Dataviewe
Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:34 pm
by ricks
I'm still not getting it. My Baro is 29.44. When in boost my MAP hits 151.6.
There are a few different Baro choices. Which one? Is there only one MAP choice?
RE: Synthesized PIDs on the Trinity not showing on Dataviewe
Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:59 pm
by jimb
You need to have both BARO and MAP display the same units of measure. (e.g. kPa or inHg). The BARO reading of 29.44 sounds like inches of mercury (inHg).