Page 1 of 1

CMR idea -- Time limited license?

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:57 pm
by MR.T
I wonder if a time-limited CMR license might be possible? 1 month, 1 year, etc.

Sort of the same business model as access to factory service manuals on the internet. Probably would appeal to quite a few DiabloSport users that want to experiment, learn, do a particular project, or just try out the software.

RE: CMR idea -- Time limited license?

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:44 am
by mikel
its more likely to be vin licensed than time based....

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:57 pm
by MR.T
Either way would sound good to me...

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:40 pm
by jaimeson55
I would love this feature, I am thinking of switching to a AEM FIC due to the fact I can tune my own car but not with anything diablo sport sells. Paying someone is great for WOT tunes. Drivability could take hours. No one wants to pay someone $1000 for drivability tunes.