intune.exe issues
-
PhatBasturd
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:12 am
intune.exe issues
- inTune i1000
- Firmware 1r01f
1. Plug into USB port on W7 PC.
2. I can see and access the Diablosport CD Drive
3. I can see and access the INTUNE flash drive
4. Run InTune.exe as administrator and I get the following:
- A Diablosport logo thingy that pops up for about .05 seconds
- A window that says "Please connect an InTune first."
- Click ok and the registration window pops up for about 3 seconds and then closes.
I get the same results on 2 different W7 PC's.
Please advise.
- Firmware 1r01f
1. Plug into USB port on W7 PC.
2. I can see and access the Diablosport CD Drive
3. I can see and access the INTUNE flash drive
4. Run InTune.exe as administrator and I get the following:
- A Diablosport logo thingy that pops up for about .05 seconds
- A window that says "Please connect an InTune first."
- Click ok and the registration window pops up for about 3 seconds and then closes.
I get the same results on 2 different W7 PC's.
Please advise.
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
drag the attached file to the intune drive, let it reboot, and try again 
- Attachments
-
- cdrom-1r01e.itf
- (5.26 MiB) Downloaded 518 times
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
PhatBasturd
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:12 am
- JonDiablosport
- Posts: 152
- Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:14 am
-
PhatBasturd
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:12 am
-
PhatBasturd
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:12 am
- JonDiablosport
- Posts: 152
- Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:14 am
- JonDiablosport
- Posts: 152
- Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:14 am
-
PhatBasturd
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:12 am
Yes, still on 'F'. I think this boils down to is that the intune software does not see the intune plugged into my system.
This is a first time install. Two different PC's are able to see and access the intune.
The only way I can get it to do anything is to go through windows explorer and either click or right click intune.exe on the Diablosport CD Drive.
This is a first time install. Two different PC's are able to see and access the intune.
The only way I can get it to do anything is to go through windows explorer and either click or right click intune.exe on the Diablosport CD Drive.
- JonDiablosport
- Posts: 152
- Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:14 am
Here is the H update to the tool. we can check to see if that clears things up.
- Attachments
-
- InTune-1r01h.itf
- (1.31 MiB) Downloaded 393 times
-
PhatBasturd
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:12 am
turn off/disable the UAC crap on Windows 7.. .the User Access Control... put the slider all the way down to the bottom to disable it and shut it off...
reboot the pc...
then try the intune stuff again...
reboot the pc...
then try the intune stuff again...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net