PC does not recognize inTune

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
Post Reply
jpl5150
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:28 am

PC does not recognize inTune

Post by jpl5150 »

I have connected my inTune with three (3) different laptops and none of them show the inTune - all that shows up is the C: drive. I am using the stock Diablosport cable that came with the device. How can I fix this?

Additionally, I attempted to tune my 2010 Dodge Ram 1500, and the transmission went straight to 4th gear when I shifted into drive. I reconnected the inTune and put my truck back to stock specs. I tried it again two (2) more times and the same issue occurred.
User avatar
JonDiablosport
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:14 am

RE: PC does not recognize inTune

Post by JonDiablosport »

ok, when you connect the intune to your pc in your my computer screen does anything show up? intune, diablosport anything.???
Diablosport Tech support
[email protected]
p: 561-908-0040
F: 561-908-0048
grader
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:29 pm

RE: PC does not recognize inTune

Post by grader »

i have this same problem, the only thing that shows up is usb device not recognized. i tryed this on all three of my computers as well two on windows 7 one on xp. help
Post Reply

Return to “Auto Updater/PC related issues”