Page 1 of 1

PC does not recognize inTune

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:42 am
by jpl5150
I have connected my inTune with three (3) different laptops and none of them show the inTune - all that shows up is the C: drive. I am using the stock Diablosport cable that came with the device. How can I fix this?

Additionally, I attempted to tune my 2010 Dodge Ram 1500, and the transmission went straight to 4th gear when I shifted into drive. I reconnected the inTune and put my truck back to stock specs. I tried it again two (2) more times and the same issue occurred.

RE: PC does not recognize inTune

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:01 am
by JonDiablosport
ok, when you connect the intune to your pc in your my computer screen does anything show up? intune, diablosport anything.???

RE: PC does not recognize inTune

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:09 am
by grader
i have this same problem, the only thing that shows up is usb device not recognized. i tryed this on all three of my computers as well two on windows 7 one on xp. help