'00 5.3 Silvy Z71 4x4

Vehicles needed for testing

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

Post Reply
User avatar
Velocity1
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:28 am

'00 5.3 Silvy Z71 4x4

Post by Velocity1 »

Help!!
Current upgrades include:
K&N CAI
Flowmaster catback duals
4L60E w/Trans-Go HD2 and Oregon Performance billet servos, Circle D 3-3200rpm converter, Tru-cool 40k gvw aux. cooler and Autometer trans. temp. gauge
Trutrack posi w/4.56's spinning 34" tires
And a Diablo Predator handheld that I'm struggling to make the best use of!!

I have all the required power, serial/USB interface cabling to connect the Diablo Predator U7198X to my computer.

I wish I could get some quality 1 on 1 live help data collecting and logging real world operational parameters of my vehicle, more specifically Long Fuel Trims.

I'd really appreciate any help I can get. I feel like there's a lot of good capability and performance I'm leaving on the table because I don't have dedicated help to work with me to overcome my mis-understanding of the programmer's use.

Thanks for the time.

Dave
Obviously it's never fast enough and faster is always better..
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: '00 5.3 Silvy Z71 4x4

Post by mikel »

there is a TON of help on this exact subject, right here:

http://www.diablosport.com/forum/viewto ... f=26&t=917
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Test Vehicles Wanted”