Page 1 of 1

Intune update process

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:58 pm
by BIGODUB
I have had my intune for a while now and had a question that I have not been able to find a answer to.
I have a 2010 v6 charger
I installed my last tune about 5 months ago.
1. Do you update your tunes that were already out?
2. how would I know if a update for my car has been released or not?
3. everytime there is an general intune update am I suppose to update and reinstall the tune in my car hoping it might be a better tune with more features.
4. Final question are we able to purchase a second license for a separate car yet.

Please get back to me. I really wanna be informed and up to date.
Thanks

Re: Intune update process

Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:49 am
by maxniman
BIGODUB wrote:I have had my intune for a while now and had a question that I have not been able to find a answer to.
I have a 2010 v6 charger
I installed my last tune about 5 months ago.
1. Do you update your tunes that were already out?
2. how would I know if a update for my car has been released or not?
3. everytime there is an general intune update am I suppose to update and reinstall the tune in my car hoping it might be a better tune with more features.
4. Final question are we able to purchase a second license for a separate car yet.

Please get back to me. I really wanna be informed and up to date.
Thanks

Good questions - I would like to see them answered also

Re: Intune update process

Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:53 am
by mikel
BIGODUB wrote:I have had my intune for a while now and had a question that I have not been able to find a answer to.
I have a 2010 v6 charger
I installed my last tune about 5 months ago.
1. Do you update your tunes that were already out?
2. how would I know if a update for my car has been released or not?
3. everytime there is an general intune update am I suppose to update and reinstall the tune in my car hoping it might be a better tune with more features.
4. Final question are we able to purchase a second license for a separate car yet.

Please get back to me. I really wanna be informed and up to date.
Thanks
1. Occasionaly, or when needed.
2. We're working on that.
3. No, you could post up and ask first....
4. Not yet ;)

Re: Intune update process

Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:54 am
by mikel
to be honest, we havent changed anything with the 05-10 V6 LX/LC tunes for a long time, its unlikely there will be any tune changes there at all....

Re: Intune update process

Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:34 am
by BIGODUB
mikel wrote:to be honest, we havent changed anything with the 05-10 V6 LX/LC tunes for a long time, its unlikely there will be any tune changes there at all....
Ok thank you. I just feel like I might have been missing out.