Page 1 of 1
cmr download
Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:18 pm
by fullthrottle
Ok, so I crashed my laptop again.
So I am out shopping for a new one. Do you have any recommendations?
Once I have a new laptop, where do I download the software from? I cannot find the CMR software on the new website.
Re: cmr download
Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:33 pm
by mikel
fixed, log out, log back in, and there is a cmr dealer button there.
Re: cmr download
Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:50 pm
by fullthrottle
Thanks Mike. So, any recommendations on a laptop?
Re: cmr download
Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:59 pm
by JE
Mine is iffy right now too..
I was going to call dell and order one with XP on it. Most of my older software works only with XP and to save the hassle, figured that would be the best bet..
Re: cmr download
Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:57 pm
by nextgen
*bump*
I can't find the download for v4.9
Where is it?
-Matt
Re: cmr download
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:05 am
by mikel
nextgen wrote:*bump*
I can't find the download for v4.9
Where is it?
-Matt
log out, log back in, you'll see the cmr dealer button.
Re: cmr download
Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:20 am
by projectx
can you fix my account? i cannot see the link for cmr dealer either
can you also reset my registered pc's ? so i can register a new laptop.
thanks